Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

For a Positive Subject
Old 10-29-2006, 12:42 AM   #1  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

Default For a Positive Subject

I am prowed to see that everyone is caring for clan members and i hope to see that no negative outcome comes of any shit that may be happening among fellow clan mates.

I am Going to carry on a little thing that a good guy who was once in this clan started.

A VIdeo!

I am going to make a video of each member in this clan.

Here is a little something about what The FA video will be like

On the first Screen it will say : So you think you got what it takes to be a fallen angel? (in the background will be A picture of An Americas Army soldier.

In the next couple seconds we will have random shots to the head and middle of the chest. Also a couple 203 pegs or nice blow ups.

After that i would like about 5 seconds on each player of the fallen angel rank or above and We will have nice gun shots, nades or 203's. (maybe we can add a few seconds on some1 like Greyghost getting shot in an intense battle like 5 times) But it will say that he is also one of the sexiest in the clan.

"Another seen could say do you know how to use a breacher?" And we will have people pressing back space and throwing a breacher at the door.
(that may just be an inside joke for all of us who played interdiction with Spin Gonna and Otis.
Then of course there will be credits which will look something like this:

Throughout the video we will have brief information about rules and stuff.

Creator: FA Clan

Music: _______________________________

Actors: Any FA member who wishes to Participates

Camera Men: Any volunteers who wish to be a camera man

Dedications: Any After life members or members we wish to dedicate this video to.
Spin, Poncho, Ibme for example.

So i am going to need some quality camera men and everyone will have a chance to act in part of the video.

This video in my eyes will be a video for the Purgatory or people who wish to join FA or just a video for entertainment.
If anyone has any ideas they can p.m. me, xfire me or simply post over this forrum.

Thanks, Mac