Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes! > Feedback & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

My thanks, story, and opinion on new forums
Old 08-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #1  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

Default My thanks, story, and opinion on new forums

Let me start out by saying thank you again to FA. you guys have always been there for me.

Now, i just moved in to college, and i found it ironic how as i stepped in to a new phase of my life, radically different from the last, so did FA. And i felt it fitting.

I'm now in college for aerospace engieering in tempe, az at ASU. so if any of you guys are around here, we need to chill.

Now, on to my opinion:

i like it.
i like the forums, i like the initiative.
i would like to see more skins if somebody is willing to do that, atleast a lighter one, because i'm kinda tired of dark colors (shit i've been in FA for so long, not to mention almost all forums are dark)
other than that, i have no beef at all. i would enjoy a custom title, or atleast my name in a cool color just for me, but thats wishful thinking, and i guess only cuz i'm arrogant do i think i should have that feature :D

i'm anxious to find out the new titles, if you could post a list of at what milestones they are at, i'd appreciate it.