Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Counter-Strike

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

To the Division, Im sorry guys, I failed you.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #1  
CoBra
¿s3x?

Default To the Division, Im sorry guys, I failed you.

My computer completely took a shit on me, nothing works on it anymore, My Vid card just went, my internet no longer works, everything is sporadically going out left and right so I won't be able to game any until I get a new computer, unfortunately that will be a while from now, as I just don't have the money to go and get a new one right away. I can still be online, just not nearly as often it will be on my aunts computer, I'll still be able to use IRC, Xfire, AIM, and MSN..other than that I'm shit out of luck until I get enough money for a new computer, sorry. If you need to get ahold of me for anything, or just wanna chat...

AIM - CluelesslyAlive
MSN - Cobraz@gmail.com
Xfire - facobra
IRC - all of the FA channels and the GearsofWar channel - FA|CoBra/FA|CS-CoBra

Once again sorry about this I've been trying to help get things rollin around here and once things are about to pick up my computer shits on me, well I'll be seein you, and yes I will be able to get on here obviously, so feel free to PM me also. But I'll be checking the forums daily still to see what news comes about.

CoBra

PS - Freeman and Scorp if you guys would so very kindly find a way to get a hold of me, my contact info is above, freeman I need to talk to you especially, thanks.

GL In CAL guys