Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 11-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #7  
Represent
First Blood!

I have been to a good amount of those places. You already said you have been to most of England and France so you probably got that covered. The one spot in France if you have not seen it that i thought was cool was Normandy. Maybe thats just because i like history too much, but if you have not gone and get a chance that might be a cool historical experience for you. In Germany I was in Munich and that was decent, but what was the coolest about Germany was neuschwanstein castle and the Bavarian region. Give that a look if you get a chance. When you are in Austria definitely check out Innsbruck, its a cool little town in the Alps. I took a lift to the top of the mountains and looked down upon the valley that was 75 degrees while i was standing on the mountain in snow. Cool experience and great view. If you like classical music definitely go to Salzburg, where I beleive Mozart was born. And of course Vienna, I found that city to be one of the most beautiful in Europe. Very clean, moderate size, lovely atmosphere and great surrounding countryside.

I should be heading to backpack around Eastern Europe next year. That looks to be a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy your trip. Have lots of fun and if you have anymore questions hopefully i can help you out

Last edited by Represent : 11-24-2007 at 04:25 PM.