Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Counter-Strike

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Alright, so here goes
Old 08-30-2006, 05:34 AM   #1  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Default Alright, so here goes

Listen, not coming back to CS. Too much I have to do, too much RL issues, I just can't base my life around a game. I can't play competitively. However, this is what I am going to do. I am going to come back and help out, initially...going to show you all how to turn 5 pub scrubs into a fully functional frag machine ready to take on CAL, set up strats, execute strats, and get our name out there. But #1, going to leave w/e I have to, and #2, everything will have to be done my way 100% while in server. This means, when its my time, its not play time..its GO time. If I critisize you, get over it. If I yell or scream or chastize you, its part of the learning process. It isn't going to be like joining a random server and looking at your name at the top of the frag list. Do you all like losing scrims? If not, If you want to win and compete, your gonna have to be miserable while practicing instead. While in vent, I request ventrilo silence while I am talking. If you have a question, type it out; do not interupt me. Scrimmages are learning processes, after every round we will break down what went wrong or right. In fact, I have the tendancy of just having everyone sit in spawn and discuss something if it is that bad. The exception being, if I notice everything is being executed right and we are obviously performing well.

So I need a few things.

1)Who wants to play on the CAL team
2)Who wants to be SL after I am done, so I can help you out
3)What times are suitable for you all

I want to know exactly what we have to work with. What strats do you all already have? Who is the strat caller? Do you all have strats for every map? Buy strats, or positions? Rotations or spotters? Do you all know all the maps, the bounces and terrain?

So like I said, if you want to have a ton of fun while owning up the opposition, lets make this happen.

I would also like to request that a few aim maps, and awp map be put on the server.

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451