Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Over and Out.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:51 PM   #1  
catch22
Killing Spree!

Exclamation Over and Out.

After much thought on where i stand right now, and where my priorities are, i have decided to leave the clan. Everything went very well with my dad's surgery and i have now decided to live and work down here for the time being. So pretty much i don't have a computer down here to be able to play AA and CoD2 anymore let alone any time to play anything if i did. I wish everyone in the clan the best of luck in their future gaming shenanigans, and i will be sure to check in and say hello every now and then when i have the opportunity via the forums and or X-fire. Below will be shout outs, if i didn't say anything about you, it's because i don't care.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shout Outs

Iceblade: I for one will miss the drunken Ventrilo karaoke nights that had everyone laughing their asses off.

Stoner: Right after i get done typing and sending this off, i am going to smoke a nice fat bowl in your honor.

Flashbang: I know you left FA so good luck with your new clan and remember 1 thing, i will always be able to pwnz0r you on Urban .

Bradley: You are one of the coolest people i have met to date, maybe one of these days ill have to drag your ass to Russia and have a dogfight or two with migs like we talked about. Have a good one and drink a couple beers for me.

Zin: Good luck with college man, i wish you the best of luck. Most important of all, you are not getting any younger, so you better party like a mad man before its too late .

I had some good times, and an ass load of e-drama in this clan that i am sure i will never forget anytime soon. Everyone take it easy, and i will catch you all on the flip side.

P.S. If anyone talks to blood, tell him i said to rock on, and have a good one.

Catch22