Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Something needs to be done.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:03 PM   #1  
DivineStrauta
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

Default Something needs to be done.

This is a thread made to talk about the problems that have been frustrating some of us.

It's simple. No one is playing rainbow six anymore.

First things first, I know I'm not the most active player around. I play a lot but not everyday sometimes. However; I joined this clan to play rb6v, to play matches, find great players and improve myself. I believe practices are a great thing and is definetly something people should attend in most cases.

There does become a point where it gets a bit rediculous, like now.

We have people on the rainbow six roster that don't play rb6 nearly as much as they should.

Here is a list so you don't have to waste your time wondering.

Hekkensn
DutchMaster151
Onecoolguy333
W00d
DisturbedCyborg

There may be more but that's off the top of my head. We seem to have a problem getting Njpunker to play as well. It's the leaders of the clan that have to start practices, be there to help out, and support us that are trying. Fallen has the excuse of his xbox breaking, Nj just doesn't seem to want to play Rb6v, I'm sorry but if you joined a clan for a game.. You should play that game. Otherwise, quit. That goes to everyone.

It's annoying how things are going downhill and it seems only a handful of people are dedicated to this division. Something has to change, people that are inactive on the roster need to be kicked. Those people that should be active need to be or should just step down.

This is my 2 cents about the whole thing, and for once I'm not being sarcastic so if you've wanted to flame me for awhile, now is the time.

Nothing is done over night, I know that. I'll give it time, but after that I'm leaving and I'll go somewhere that is dedicated. I might not be the only one for that matter.