Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Looking to hire gamers
Old 03-06-2007, 04:17 PM   #1  
jayplaylinc
Humiliation!

Default Looking to hire gamers

Folks, here is the situation: We are a gaming company in need of gamers not some guy in a office cubicle who has never gamed before or has no online gaming background. Now we cannot find them on Monster job boards! For sure.

So I post here to the actual talents. Google us and research us thoroughly if any doubt.

As a small measure of some showing or proof: A link for you on another clan site. They did not believe it at first... and we just hired one of them. http://www.clantoolz.com/zerotoleran...69&whichpage=3

Ask them, just like you they are gamers too

Another clan http://www.clanaod.net//index.php? with 1200 members, is getting one of them being offered the job today.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I would like take to this opportunity to introduce PlayLinc™ http://www.playlinc.com.

We are actively looking to hire gamers for Playlinc. Imagine, you can get paid for doing what you love - gaming!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Playlinc™

Playlinc ™ is an all encompassing free gaming " no registration required" portal for PC and console gamers with services that include:

Free game server hosting: Host games through our free high speed servers located in our data centers on both coasts. Example: Free CS, BF2, BF2142 Ranked servers! . Every member here can start their own free game server!. NO bait switch tactics here no buy this server to get another one for free. It’s all free! All the time

Built in Free VOIP servers: Don’t pay for Ventrillo or Teamspeak VOIP servers ever again.

Game area network (GAN): GAN eliminates the ‘Achilles Heel’ for LAN based games- that require all players to be in a localized setting or place. Turn you LAN based games into a multiplayer online game! A mod/map makers delight.

Buddy IM systems: Our convenient IM service is based on AIM or ICQ and it allows you to keep in touch with your gaming friends.

Game Overlay (In game chat client): Triple Threat!The Game overlay services allows you to communicate through text or Voice with your all your AIM or ICQ friends within a game or outside, avoiding the need to minimize a game when sending or receiving an IM. But wait! It also lets you control your free voice servers( 32 players) and be able to surf websites right in the game!

Follow your buddy into games: This one click service drops you into the very game that your buddies are playing within, eliminating the hassle in finding their game server.

Prizes and giveaways: Enjoy multitude of promotions and prize giveaways from our partners. Great contests like Verizon's promotion that gave away 50 Alien computers in 50 days! And Tournament's by recognized online gaming sites like the CPL, one which paid $100,000 to a single winner!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a huge need for part-time employees, work from home candidates in the areas of :
  • Game Support
    Game Testers
    Ambassadors
Pay is up to $10.00/Hr

A. We ask that you have access to a PC and are able to get online.
B. Can dedicate a minimum of 10 hrs a week
C. Be a gamer with over 1 year of experience playing online games.
D. Must be 16 years of age or older

Genuine Offer- NOT a spam or Bot! We need gaming related experienced candidates and there are not many applicants online. Hence approaching the source i.e. folks like you guys who have a girth of knowledge to see if you are interested. [

This is a flexible, part-time gig, same as walking into any place, filling out an app and working for a company. Difference is, our positions allow you to work from home and pretty much set your own hours.

If you're interested, I invite you to fill our brief app at http://ambassadors.playlinc.com . Please be careful and read the information displayed once you submitted it thoroughly. Feel free to add me to your buddy list within playlinc. JayPlaylinc

OK, the ball's in your court. Everyone at Playlinc and the Playlinc partners are anxious to make you a part of our team. So, if you're interested in picking up some extra cash working in an industry you love, I encourage you to contact me.

Jay M
jaym@playlinc.com
jayhome@gmail.com
www.playlinc.com