Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Server - Downgrade
Old 01-31-2007, 07:37 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default Server - Downgrade

**BRADLEY!!! You can close your clanservers account as I've opened this server with my own creditcard**

We no longer have the funds to pay for a 10 slot honor server so I've had to downgrade once again. We will no longer be using the old server. Instead, I've signed up for a new server. This new server is much cheaper and comes in at only $14.95 a month. Unfortunately it is private and a password must be kept on it at all times. Furthermore this server is unofficial so you can't gain honor from it. Yes this sucks ass but these things cost money and we all know that that shit don't grow on trees! lol. So for the month of February you'll have to deal with this server. At least you have one for matching. Hopefully we can get enough money together for March.

Server IP: 66.55.137.157
Password: match

I have to go to work so everything isn't set up yet. I should have it all done by tonight but if I work late then it'll be done by tomorrow for sure.

Sorry for the disappointment, guys.

Edit: I need to talk to you, Spin and Zin. I'm not sure if we should save money for next month or what but there's no point going honor again unless we can pay it every single month. I also need to speak with anyone else who's willing to donate to the server.

Last edited by IceBlade : 01-31-2007 at 07:41 PM.