Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

blood's story
Old 11-25-2006, 07:48 PM   #1  
blood

blood is
Default blood's story

The breakdown:

PuddinLover and me have started up a dev team to make a modernized MMORPG. We have ideas that have never been done and a team willing to learn whatever is needed to make those ideas become real, well, at least for the game. :)

With this new responsibility/privilage/dream come true, I can't keep up with everything I'd like to do elsewise. This is not limited to FA. I messaged the owner of #linux on EFnet IRC that I won't be around much, if at all. Linux and FA tie for #1 on my PC. I love them both and I do what I can for both. Unfortunatly, I can't develop a game, albeit on a team, play on a CS:S CAL team, play somewhat regularly with the BF2 guys, AND start a division for Starsiege 2845. This is too much to handle for me, especially considering my crazy family and current life-status.

I'm not saying bye, however. Over the course of a few days, which I'm in the middle of now, I'll be getting my PC completely setup for the development work ahead. After which, remembering this is all in less than a week, when the SS2845 1.1 patch comes out for the ATR, I'll be playing that daily in spare time. I fully want to start up this divsion and believe it will bring further dynamics (no pun) to the FA clan. We've done FPS, MMORPG and console. Why not mecha/infantry? :) With a solid foot in each realm, we move forward. Because I will not be readily-avalible for a few days/a week doesn't mean that I am leaving or less interested. :)

On another note, we're going to be looking for people to beta test the MMORPG, but this is a ways off, still. Feel free to xfire me, I'm on more than I should be. :p My username is downhillgames, add me. :)

I have enjoyed near-all the time I've played with you guys. There has been some drama, sure, but as long as people know that I am displeased with events and not their persons, I hope we can move on past said drama. Also, I can't wait for SS2845 beta/full to come out so I can gather [more] people and make a division that FA will be proud of. That is not to say others arn't doing well :) far from. Gears of War sounds like they are rocking, BF2 went into TWL, CS:S CAL is 5-3-0 and made playoffs. With the help of FA mates, I hope to bring the same prestige with ss2845. I've gone on for a while now, as I tend to do. Just know that I love this clan and I thank you for the time.

Yours Truely,
})FA|blood

PS. I still owe eternal $14 for BF2. Would somebody with his paypal let me send you $14 to send him or something? Xfire me if this is possible.