Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Gears of War

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Supernova's GoW tips
Old 11-22-2006, 10:43 AM   #1  
Supernova
Gears of War Team

Default Supernova's GoW tips

i thought i would like to open up a thread so people could share tips on when to use a weapon, and how. i will start you all off

The Chainsaw:
when attacking someone else who has the lancer and they are facing you, fire a quick burst to make sure they dont get you then go in for the slice.

try to attack people from the sides or the back so you do not get shot up. (and to get them by surprise becuase that always amuses me)

if to see someone switch to grenades, you switch to chainsaw, you are gonna be obliterated anyway so when they come up to slam it at you chainsaw them and you will kill them before the explosion kills you (sometimes you get lucky and cut them before they place the nade)

do not go straight against someone with a shotgun becuase they will blow your face of if you go close

try and do a roll up to the person then chainsaw them, then roll back. not only does this look cool it will sometimes save you from the people waiting to kill you just after you chainsaw

here is an obvisous one but if someone comes at you with a chainsaw fire rounds into them and they will stop

oh and one more thing, i went on a match before and i killed everyone with a chainsaw then the last guy was hiding so it would be a draw and my teammates were trying to find him, i started revving my chainsaw and he got nervous and ran out so i cut him down. so revving the chainsaw helps sometimes.

following this you should get a chainsaw kill nearly all the time...