Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army
Closed Thread

Cal Match Results
Old 08-20-2006, 09:58 PM   #1  
KEVIN1327FA
Killing Spree!

Default Cal Match Results

I was having trouble with the tournament shit but both teams handled it well. We ended up winning. We won 8-5. They were pretty pissed cuz they left as quick as possible. Good job bitches. AND HOW DO I TELL THE CALEAGUE THING THAT WE WON????

Last edited by KEVIN1327FA : 08-20-2006 at 10:02 PM.

Old 08-20-2006, 09:59 PM   #2  
Poncho
SC2 Team

Mind you, your the dumbist fucking admin iv ever seen. But still Good games.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:11 PM   #3  
KEVIN1327FA
Killing Spree!

how the fuck was i supposed to know. All i did was set the names and began tournament mode then I listened to dizzle saying OK FUCK IT LETS START THIS so I did. And again how the fuck would i know what to do when theres nothing to tell me how to set it up. And poncho u need to get some mental and physical help cuz everyday you got a dick up your butt so fuck off. Im a new admin and your doing nothing to help. And just cuz I didn't get the most kills cuz I'm the most experianced player out of the four of you, doesn't mean that was bad. I tried to use strategies like camping, thats why I didn't have as much kills cuz all of you ran around the map looking for kills. You guys didn't do a bad job though, they just probly don't like the map. What if they were really experianced player? We woulda had dicks up our butts and poncho would have two. I'm tired of typing so heres my conclusion. I'm a noob admin and good job.

Last edited by KEVIN1327FA : 08-20-2006 at 11:25 PM.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:16 PM   #4  
cyb
Retired FA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho

You're way out of line. Mistakes happen, that too shall pass.
Slinging shit won't change the outcome.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #5  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

REPORTING MATCHES ON CAL:
You need to be logged into the www.caleage.com website. Goto the AA: Open page and on the right you will see the different links. One of them should be Report Match or something to that degree. Click it and report the match... make sure to input the correct scores for the correct halfs because once you submit it it can no longer be changed.

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

??
Old 08-21-2006, 12:10 AM   #6  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

Default ??

i dont see that, but the score was 8FA-5 DHB or something like that....right after the match ended they went on and reported that they won 8 (them)-0FA....that is bull shit and it kinda pisses me off. what can we do to solve this prob?

Old 08-21-2006, 12:14 AM   #7  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

the team leader/manager will have an option to report the scores. If they report the incorect score there is also an option in the report score section to dispute the match. In there you can comment on what you are disputing.

There is no timelimit on reporting, so if they reported a 8-0 Win in their favor when you guys actually won, you need to dispute it asap.

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

Last edited by lhurgoyf : 08-21-2006 at 12:20 AM.

Old 08-21-2006, 12:22 AM   #8  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

They submitted a forfeit win for them. I need all of you to email me all the demo's/screenshots that were recorded/taken during the match.

iceblade@fallen-angels.net

Well unfortanatly all disputes need to be submitted 24 hours after the match. It's been more than 24 hours. I'll see what I can sort out when I get home. One thing's for sure.. we definately need more helping hands. Email me everything anyways. Perhaps we can work something out.

Last edited by IceBlade : 08-21-2006 at 12:24 AM.

Old 08-21-2006, 01:15 AM   #9  
Napir
SC2 Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVIN1327FA
I was having trouble with the tournament shit but both teams handled it well. We ended up winning. We won 8-5. They were pretty pissed cuz they left as quick as possible. Good job bitches. AND HOW DO I TELL THE CALEAGUE THING THAT WE WON????

Match is Sunday, August 20th at 8:30 PM EST. Be there 10-20 minutes in advance and make sure the server is set up 30 mins in advance incase you run into problems.

http://www.caleague.com/?page=rules

These are the rules. Don't forget to set up the server properly and have the map on 5 minutes. There are also PB files that need to be uploaded. Unfortunatly I won't be here. Don't forget to take screenshots and record demos. Make the pass for the server beer. Napir, I made you Squad leader on the CAL site so you can report the win or loss

Old 08-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #10  
Silent
Dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho

Mate i usually have no problem with you, but that is bang out of order, Since when do you know all answers? You have no right to tell people whos dumb and whos not, hes a bloody new admin for crying out loud!

Are you even an Admin?
-
Royal Engineers Motto

Closed Thread