Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Is there a way to...
Old 04-08-2007, 01:38 AM   #1  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Question Is there a way to...

Check the status of my broken 360 that any of you know of? I'm still waiting for it to get back :(

I miss hanging on live damn it! They need to get it back to me ASAP. I might just call them up and say "WTF!" and demand some free shit :)

Old 04-08-2007, 05:58 AM   #2  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

if you know your serial number and registered with xbox.com you can go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support and see the status of the repair. If you really want to know all knowing you can call the tech line and get the UPS tracking number and track the package as it's being shipped.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:15 PM   #3  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

they should give you an elite box and every 360 owners should be allowed to trade in their 360 for orginial price and pay the difference to get the elite box. That is bull crap that they come out with one now, when everyone already has a 360.

I would never sell my 360 to buy the elite one.

Old 04-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #4  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Old 04-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #5  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Oh sweet. I was calling 18004myXbox to get the status of my repair, and in the middle of talking to that annoying automated service, my phone beeped. So I switched over, and it was UPS saying I have to be home to sign for a package tomorrow, and gave a tracking number. It's my 360! :) The irony, lol.

Old 04-08-2007, 08:45 PM   #6  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

Thats a sweet case. I am pissed at UPS at the weekend, I ordered Guitar Hero 2 and the stupid guy never showed up but told his supervisor their is no such person living there. I used to work for UPS and I know how they work and that was crud. It's cool your getting it back tomarrow though. The elite is just one more fine example of gaming marketing. Make everyone buy the old one then upgrade and sell a new one.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #7  
Fallen JeStEr

hey khaoz do u have this game?
What games do u have for 360 besides Gears?

Old 04-08-2007, 11:41 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I don't actually buy games for the 360, cept I do own Gears cause MS sent it to me for free. I have a subscription with gameznflix, which is just like gamefly. I've had Lost Planet for about a month now from them, and yet to play it, lol. I like this system more though, because I find many console games, I play them for a week, and then put them on the shelf to collect dust.

But yeah, I'll be sending back one of the games I have from gameznflix and grabbing Vegas and GRAW2 to play a bit. If my buddy here on base ever gets a 360, he swears he's getting vegas, so i'll probably play it a lot more if that ever happens. His wife is my wife's best friend, heh. So they can sit around and talk while we own bitches on LIVE :)

Old 04-09-2007, 12:14 AM   #9  
Fallen JeStEr

cool man. So you only rent games. I still have never played or seen gears of war being played. I really do want to see the game because I hear the graphics in Gears are amesome.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:40 AM   #10  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Gears is on the same engine as Vegas. The Unreal3 engine, so the graphics aren't like leaps and bounds ahead of Vegas. It's only a little better because Gears is made by Epic, and Epic made Unreal3 Engine, so of course they know their engine inside out. It is a very nice looking game though, and I'm sure part 2 will be even better.