Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Old 02-24-2007, 02:09 PM   #11  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Xbox loves me. The first xbox I got it for christmas when it first came out andhad no problems with it and sold it when the 360 came out. So it was over 5 years old maybe around 6. My girlfriend dropped my xbox when we were moving on concrete it did two full rotations hitting the ground two more times. It just chipped the corners and the xbox was fine. My xbox 360 was one of the first, I got it the christmas it came out of last year and no problems yet. The only problem it had was freezing on rainbow six which stopped as soon after I bought the nyko cooler fan. The guy at gamestop just said make sure to plug it all the way in or it can fuck up your internals. Works like a charm.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:15 PM   #12  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

Assuming UPS doesn't go retarded on me i'll have the xbox tomarrow. It is here in Jacksonville at the UPS hub which means it's supposed to be put on the package truck and delivered tomarrow around 6 ish. Grand total of 3 weeks and 2 days since I called it in. Still curious if they actually fixed mine or sent me another one.

Last edited by minefewer : 02-27-2007 at 08:41 PM.

Old 03-09-2007, 01:30 PM   #13  
MattZilla20
First Blood!

I had to send mine in for the 3 red lights, I live in Minnesota, shipped it to Texas, had it fixed and sent back to me in one week and one day. Pretty fast

Old 03-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #14  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

it took them a month an a half for mine...they actually lost it, so they sent me a brand new one and a game :) pgr3 to be exact, but that was a while ago