Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!
View Poll Results: Would you like to switch to a brand new PvP Server on horde?
YES 11 57.89%
NO 8 42.11%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

World of Warcraft Vote!
Old 08-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #1  
Zackizle
Halo 2 God

Default World of Warcraft Vote!

Vote YES for a new server to all of us to Switch to, or NO for your a lazy bastard.

Old 08-23-2006, 08:49 PM   #2  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

i honestly cant imagine alot of peeps switching from their solid friendships they fostered over the course of the game.

It's time to meet your master.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:02 PM   #3  
Zackizle
Halo 2 God

Common clock, get the pve pussy bullshit out of your ass.
Alliance are getting cows, making it just as bad as the horde.
Join us man. Fuck them other people, FA 4 LIFE

Old 08-23-2006, 09:07 PM   #4  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Heh, clock is one of the most bad ass PVPers, lol. We all played on a PVP server where we dominated like crazy. He was Alliance btw back then. Alliance just didn't seem as fun though as when I switched to horde, but the people could be the reason for that. It's just, alliance has no good races. Human? I'm human in RL, boring to be on in fantasy as well. Gnomes? LOL, Dwarves? LOL, Night Elves? last I checked I'm not ghey, so I dunno. Horde has the bad ass races.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:16 PM   #5  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

http://files.filefront.com/World_of_.../fileinfo.html Highly Recommended vid if you haven't seen it before.

Old 08-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #6  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

I was actually in the elite PVP squad for Illidan. Prophecy all the way Boiiii. I'm not talkin about instances either. Talking about that sweet sweet ROAM. lmao

It's time to meet your master.

Old 08-24-2006, 09:12 PM   #7  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

i didn't vote

Old 08-25-2006, 01:25 PM   #8  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

I like how Spin voted No.. Spin you don't play WoW, you ass.

Old 08-26-2006, 01:47 AM   #9  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

PvP is stupid, atleast in WOW. Although I must admit that I am godly at it, I am normally forced into it by my friends. A pure support paladin with corresponding talents, is the most over powered class in the game bar none. I really feel like a pillar wherever I go.

For those that know WOW, a little encounter I am sure you all are familiar with. 8 horde, yes 8 horde, no exaggeration, at mine and getting ready to cap it. Me and a warrior were there by ourselves. We killed 6, didn't die, and didn't allow an assault; until our friends arrived about a minute later. Were they bad? No, it was one of the best horde pvp groups on the server. So your probably asking, how come I didn't die, why not the warrior, why didn't I get interrupted/feared/cced. Here is what I did.

1)Blessing of sacrifice on the warrior. Whenever I was sheeped, the dot tick that was on the warrior took me out of it.
2)60 base SR.
3)A talent that increases my chance to resist fear/disorient effects by an additional 10%.
4)A talent called iimproved Concentration aura, which gives me an additional 15% chance to ignore silence and interupt effects(kick/shieldbash/pummel, et cetera).
5)Consecration(interupts casting, takes rogues out of stealth, aoe that isn't channeled)
6)Divine shield(obviously)
7)Improved Blessing of Freedom and Blessing of protection
8)Scrolls of Blinding light trinket+DF Macro, I can throw a guranteed 3.6k heal off in 1.8 seconds, and continue to 2.4k heal for another 17 seconds.

Throw in a 60%+ damage mitigation with my shield, and a block talent, and I am almost invincible to kill by every class but mages, who won't be able to CC me. If the warrior gets immobilized, I cast blessing of freedom on him.

So what exactly happened? The warrior would 2 shot all the mages and priests, while the rogues and warriors were pounding on me. I healed thru it, I resisted 2 fears, an earthshock, and a avoided some kicks/pummels. My 1.5 second heal healed me more than they could hurt me; and I popped my trinket and fully healed the warrior.
/end of story

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 08-26-2006, 12:21 PM   #10  
Zackizle
Halo 2 God

You also got to remimber that pallys are just dumb luck.
Not Much skill involved.
I played a pally, and i enjoyed every minute i played him.
Im the kind of player who likes doing a little bit of everything. Melee, spells, healing, tanking.
But you have to admit that bubble is unreasnable, along with lay on hands full heal.
Thats all bullshit to an extent. You should be able break the shield, like the priests. And the fact that pally's can heal as good as priest and wear plate is ridiculous. blizzard needs to redo pally's and give them dps and make them a REAL plate class. But that story of urs is 100% luck on your resists, or they just suck alot.