Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Matches for this Weekend. READ NOW!
Old 01-23-2007, 08:41 PM   #1  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

Default Matches for this Weekend. READ NOW!

As some of you know you may have accepted the invitation into the Team Survival Ladder in R6: Vegas. I have challenged two clans this weekend. Both level 3 clans but have a win percentage under 20%. I strongly believe we can beat both of these clans if we use teamwork and strategic ability to win. What I need most of you to do is to sign up into the R6 Team Suvival Clan immediately if you haven't already. I would like to run some practices if we can get them going on Friday. I understand that we know all the maps fairly well because we practice almost on a daily basis. Sense i won't be on Tonight, Wednesday night or Thursday night, i need you to practice on some Team Survival on your own so you get the feel. Theres one thing I need to stress about survival. As much as you want to be the hero and eliminate the team all on your own, part of this is to now take your time and be persistent and smart, you do not need to be the best player. Communication will now be the major key here. The matches for this weekend are not set final and i am waiting for a Go on the dates.

Friday, January 26, 2007 against Forced Into Retirement
It will be at 9:00 Eastern time. 3 maps 5 rounds per map. 5v5

Saturday, January 27, 2007 against DeltaFarce
It will be at 10:30 Eastern time. 3 maps 5 rounds per map. 4v4

These challenges are NOT a go yet. I will tell you when these are a definate go.

If I do not get either of these clans to play us by Friday at 2:30 Eastern time, I will try to arrange another match on Sunday, but as right now im really hoping that we can try this out and see how well we do.

I will try to send each and everyone of you private messages on this site and xbox private messages to tell you to join. If you have not joined or recieved a invite please p.m. me ASAP.

-Thank you. MadDKillspree

Old 01-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #2  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

we need to "quick strike" to win

Old 01-23-2007, 11:57 PM   #3  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

I checked out both teams and they suck. Both of them are like 3-17.

Mad did you read the rules for team survival, bc that would be a good idea if you have not done so already.

Oh yeah, I can definitely make friday night but I am not sure about saturday (probably not).

Mad why did you allow the xm, that thing is a noob cannon.

Last edited by Fallen JeStEr : 01-23-2007 at 11:59 PM.

Old 01-24-2007, 06:44 AM   #4  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

Because I believe if they use the XM, on a larger map we will win so easily, if you like I won't do it again.

Old 01-24-2007, 10:33 AM   #5  
Fallen JeStEr

just wondering

Old 01-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #6  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

I also allowed GPS, which could help us find them in times where it takes to long and we need the kill. Is that alright also? Because in Team Sharpshooter its not all that useful.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:03 PM   #7  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

well as long as they have more losses than wins... but I like survival more than sharpshooter

Old 01-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #8  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

Good point Jester and this is what brings up my next solution. Alright so this is what I did now. I was giving those 2 clans untill today (thursday) to accept our challenges. Sense they haven't I have challenged 4 more clans to be matched up against next week. Feb 2 and 3. That way it gives some time and also, the maps are a hour and 15 minutes apart.

Friday, February 2nd, against GODZ at 9:00 p.m. Eastern
Friday, February 2nd, against The Fallen Angels at 10:15 Eastern
Saturday, February 3rd, against Department of Defence at 9:00 p.m. Eastern
Saturday, February 3rd, against DeatH RoW SoliderS at 10:15 p.m. Eastern

This will be nice because im betting atleast 2 of those clans will challenge us. If we get all 4 that will be really nice because we will have 1 game after another.

All of these clans are like level 3 or below so we should have a good chance beating them.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #9  
xGOxVEGANx

I'm glad you are getting some matches set up. I would like everyone to be on as early as possible on friday so I can go over my survival strats with you. See you then..... or sooner.
Fuck your catchy one liners, fuck your dress to impress. You can go fuck yourself with that trendy shit. Fuck your bad attitudes, fuck your weak high-class. Fuck all you pretenders, keep your life of trash.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:42 AM   #10  
Fallen JeStEr

Alright the clan has not accepted the invite but I lined us up another clan as backup. I have the guy on my friends list and he said anytime we want to play a match with them is good. I sent him a message about tonight (friday) and I will probably get a response in the afternoon. They are ranked level 3 and I played with the guy and he is not as good as us. But in survival it basically is anyone can beat anyone, so don't screw up hahaha.

Also if the other clan accepts, that means we will probably be in 2 matches tonight. The schedule match is for 9:00pm Eastern time and hopefully we can get a team practice by 7:30 or 8:00pm. This will be also a warm up for the matches.
Good luck and have fun!
-Fallen JeStEr