Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Rainbow Six squad
Old 11-27-2006, 08:20 PM   #1  
NJPunker23
RS: Vegas Team Member

Exclamation Rainbow Six squad

Hello all, FallenAngels has officialy opened up the Rainbow Six Vegas division

Again, were looking for mature players that do not have to dedicate their lives to this, but at least commit and practice on an weekly basis. As well as a strong intrest in the game helps alot too.

Thanks for your interest, feel free to PM me here on the forums, or through my gamertag. (NJPunker23)

Last edited by NJPunker23 : 12-04-2006 at 03:44 AM.

Old 11-28-2006, 01:08 AM   #2  
ibme
Old man

Good Luck.....I hear its a good game with lots of support.

Old 11-28-2006, 01:37 AM   #3  
BUCKSHOT250

Looking forward to playing some rounds with you guys, hit me up on my tag !

Old 11-28-2006, 02:35 AM   #4  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

Shouldnt this be in the new division area? Also, I think I will be getting a 360 soon and GoW and RB6 Vegas.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:05 AM   #5  
NJPunker23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerica.
I will be getting a 360 soon and GoW and RB6 Vegas.

Good to hear you will be joining over 7 million 360 users. If you enjoyed BF2 and love to coordinate in an military tactical enviornment then Rainbow Six is right down your alley. Its alot more realistic than BF2, it also features a similar presistant character tool as BF2.

Its called PEC (Persistant Elite Creation) as you gain experince in matches, your military rank increases thus unlocking newer armour (that actually effects your mobility and protection) as well as rifles, pistols, shotguns and light machineguns.

Anyone familiar with Counterstrike will feel right at home with all the weapons.

Hope to see you on live!

Old 01-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #6  
Deer|-|untR
Humiliation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerica.
Shouldnt this be in the new division area? Also, I think I will be getting a 360 soon and GoW and RB6 Vegas.

omg, plz tell me it aint so emerica ??? don't goto the darkside man ..... please stay a pc player and leave the consols for the kiddies ....

Deer|-|untR out !!! :D :D

Old 01-03-2007, 01:08 AM   #7  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer|-|untR
omg, plz tell me it aint so emerica ??? don't goto the darkside man ..... please stay a pc player and leave the consols for the kiddies ....

Deer|-|untR out !!! :D :D
Just cause you're stuck in the past, doesn't mean everyone should be :)

Old 01-03-2007, 01:54 AM   #8  
Deer|-|untR
Humiliation!

Unhappy

awwwwww now don't get all butt hurt, I am just stating a well known fact. approx. 88% of all console gamers are under the age of 18, and the other 12% are generally adults who are >25 and don't understand the value of purchassing a pc for a few more $$$ more or simply can't afford the extra $$.

Trust me man, i was the consol gamer from hell when sega genesis game out back in the eighties (and i was a teenager) and had purchassed and/or traded for well over 150 games to play. That being said, with the game consoles processors getting more and more powerful and the graphics doing more and more all the time, i am not saying the consols don't give any WOW factor for the buck. I am just just saying from experience, i can honestly say that by time i accumulated my entire sega library of games the console was already obsolute and the industry had well moved on to the "next big thing" not to mention my wallet was very light..... heh heh

too bad so sad for me :(

But i really can say the same senerio is happening today with all the x-box, Wii, and playstation gaming systems than happened back than. Just at a much more advanced level. Trust me when i say these latest systems will be "old news" in less than a few years and the manufactures will be off marketting the "next big thing" and your sitting with a substantial investment in something nobody's playing with anymore and/or you grow up and realize the mistake you have made. lol

No offense but the point being made here is if you save some additional cash and get yourself a pc not only can you do some remarkable gaming, but you also have the ability to do so much more than you ever could with a console. Had I known back than what I know today, I wish when i was under 18 and spending all my hard earned cash on a silly console and it's games that i had instead saved it and put it towards a pc !! I'd have been so much further ahead and so would have you.

Happy gaming and look foward to seeing you all on the battlefield !!!

DeerHunter Out !!! :D :D :D
<inserts 2 cents>

Welcome!
Old 11-28-2006, 03:08 AM   #9  
NJPunker23

Thumbs up Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT250
Looking forward to playing some rounds with you guys, hit me up on my tag !

Welcome to the beginning of an great contribution to Fallen Angels!

The Rainbow Six Devision will carry over the same asthetics as all the other team based tactical shooters here at FA, as well as incorporating heavy reliance on player roles (such as equipment templates).

Once I can get a few more people, ill be sure to notify everyone of practices and get togethers.

Feel free to ask me anthing Rainbow Six related, or 360 related, I am more than happy to answer anyones questions!

Old 11-28-2006, 09:45 AM   #10  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

Yeah, I was a huge raven shield player back in the day. From what I hear RB6 Vegas has that tactical playing style while not sacraficing speed and enjoyment (As SWAT 4 did).