Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

-cal Match-
Old 08-20-2006, 09:59 PM   #1  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

Talking -cal Match-

wtf why did it post it twice?

Last edited by Dizzle : 08-20-2006 at 10:05 PM.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:05 PM   #2  
Poncho
SC2 Team

And again, Kevin is the most dumbist fucking admin iv ever seen. Setting the number of matches to 10/10 then having to play another 4 just so we can play. Then me being the only one who new exactly what was going on. But still great games to all. Great F/R for Dizzle. Bullets and kevin, for that map being one of your favorites you played just as i expected. But much props goes out to Dizzle for his gameplay.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:10 PM   #3  
KEVIN1327FA
Killing Spree!

how the fuck was i supposed to know. All i did was set the names and began tournament mode then I listened to dizzle saying OK FUCK IT LETS START THIS so I did. And again how the fuck would i know what to do when theres nothing to tell me how to set it up. And poncho u need to get some mental and physical help cuz everyday you got a dick up your butt so fuck off. Im a new admin and your doing nothing to help. And just cuz I didn't get the most kills cuz I'm the most experianced player out of the four of you, doesn't mean that was bad. I tried to use strategies like camping, thats why I didn't have as much kills cuz all of you ran around the map looking for kills. You guys didn't do a bad job though, they just probly don't like the map. What if they were really experianced player? We woulda had dicks up our butts and poncho would have two. I'm tired of typing so heres my conclusion. I'm a noob admin and good job.

Last edited by KEVIN1327FA : 08-20-2006 at 11:23 PM.

c'mon
Old 08-21-2006, 12:06 AM   #4  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

Default c'mon

c'mon ponch...give him some credit...he is a noob admin. i had admin rights, and i have set up a tourni befor, and i wouldn't have been able to do it as good as him....cut him some slack, and try to be a lil less harsh on what you say and the way you say it. people have feelings, and people will take things more seriousilly then what you might want them to take....what im getting at is just try to be a little nicer to everybody. and if he wasn't doing the job like you would have done, the nice/smart/cool thing to do would have been to help him out....we are all a team here-not opfor.

...all in all guys great job....i might have had the most kills, but i wouldn't have
been able to do it with out you guys watching my back. thanks for the good games, and in the future hopefully we can run things a little smoother!!!!

Old 08-21-2006, 12:13 AM   #5  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

I did post the rules. Did anyone read them? Within them are the server constraints. Doesn't matter though. Now you know for next time :)