Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

CAL
Old 02-14-2007, 01:31 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default CAL

My intentions are to create another 4vs4 CAL team and eventually have an A-Team as well as a B-Team. I'll be starting this now and will start posting strats soon. These posts will be available to the AASO league members as well as members of my team. This will require a lot of practice and we will be scrimming to put the strats into affect.

At this point in time I don't think anyone in FA is up to the standards of the A-Team save for Paav, Crook and myself. I think Stoner is just about to cross over that line if he hasn't done so already. I don't know 100% of course 'cause I, myself, have been MIA for the past couple of months. Crook hasn't played in ages and Paav doesn't seem to be around as much anymore either, although I don't know the whole story there. Now this isn't set in stone here. Some people are better than me on some maps but I do believe that I'm a better all-round player. Which is why I want to start training to teach you everything I know as well as how to work together as a team and execute stratagies.

You won't be signing up for the team. If I think you're fit to compete I will ask you to do so. You can, however, ask to sit in and train with me and the team members but in doing so you mustn't disturb us or do anything stupid like firing your gun. Basically I don't want to know that you're there. I have work, school, a gf, and tons of things going on in my life but this is something I'd like to do regardless.

I don't enjoy pubbing anymore. I find it boring and frustrating. Competing is the only direction I wish to go in. That doesn't mean I won't be pubbing at all, I'm just letting you all know where I stand and what I intend on doing here.

Old 02-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #2  
Zin
AA Team

Sounds good, I am ready to serve, as always.

Old 02-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #3  
FlashhhBanggg
Wicked Sick!

Okay Ice time to bring on the big boyz :eek: