Old 03-26-2007, 11:44 PM   #2  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

word

Old 03-29-2007, 12:53 AM   #3  
CoBra
¿s3x?

lol 'word'

Not too much buddy, kinda relaxin and was really hopin to move back to MI so I could go back to work, but everything didn't go as planned so I'm stuck in SC for a while. But whatever, its cool.

As for the whole CS and CAL thing, I gave that to the admins. Apparently, my log has been "tampered" with, as the CAL AC guy says. But I never tampered with anything, and I still stand by on what I said, and which never used anything. Never have and never would in a competetive way. But I can't say I've never experimented with them.

So thats where Im at pretty much, other than that just been playing css, and wow with my brother.

So, whats up?

Old 03-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #4  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

what log?

Old 03-29-2007, 02:40 PM   #5  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Cobra, send me copies of the demos in question

scsc0rP@yahoo.com

Old 03-29-2007, 04:21 PM   #6  
CoBra
¿s3x?

http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/...?do=file&id=96

Demos are on these forums as you can see. Screens are also in there.

Skoob if I catch ya online ill send the log via aim or something, doesn't really need to be public.

Old 03-29-2007, 04:30 PM   #7  
CoBra
¿s3x?

Also skoob, you played in that match with us. When their whole team pretty much just left the server.. in the 2nd half, lol. But thats the match this involves.

Old 03-29-2007, 05:50 PM   #8  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Cobra....that is pretty blatant. I can't defend against someone saying you hacked there.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #9  
CoBra
¿s3x?

As I said, I've never used anything to compromise a match out turn in any competition i've ever played and never will.

Wether it looks blatant to people or not I never used anything in that match, or any match period, I have used them in Pub servers, as I said I created some things to toy with.

Im not looking to be 'defended' or anything. But I still stand by what I said. Also in the log, he states that it 'was not me' playing in that match, as none of the tracers match, my ip, my mac address, nothing.

Hence why I was asked after the match why I had not spoken a word on ventrilo, because I was not playing. I asked a friend of mine to play for me, and got skoob to play for lhurg so he could get some sleep. I'm sure you can verify with CAL that it wasn't me playing.

Regardless, rather it was me or not, it was my account being used, and my steamid. I take full blame for that, but I seriously don't need hacks to play any game. So as I said, I'll take the blame as its my account, and I'm not really worried about it. I Haven't used hacks in a competetive state, but I can't say rather or not my friend did. I've watched the demos and yes, it's pretty obvious that there is some kind of wallhack, or an 'esp' hack of some sort.

Like I said I wasn't asking for anyone to 'defend' me in any way, im quite capable of doing so myself. But I won't defend myself against something I never did. I can only take the blame for it.

Good-day sirs.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:38 PM   #10  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Really?

From what has been posted and read, this is the third time you have changed your story. You don't want me to defend you? Alright, bridge burnt. Lie your way out of it now.

Closed Thread