Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

Possible Return? (Is Poncho On Drugs?!)
Old 10-10-2006, 10:36 PM   #1  
Poncho
SC2 Team

Default Possible Return? (Is Poncho On Drugs?!)

Well I was thinking, hmm i might actually return to the AA division for the past for days. I return to the forums, greated by some bullshit about SFTO of SPOFT or what ever hacking. Found out that Napir had been deleting posts told him to stop deleting posts with a link that showed a few of the SFTO being hackers or previous hackers. All hell breaks out and soon im greated by Napir on Xfire with

Quote:
What the hell are you doing?!

Well obviously Napir didnt like me telling him to stop deleting posts. Or maybe i just didnt put it into words he didnt understand. So after a bit of a arguement Napir says i havent done shit for the clan. But of course being ohhh so smart napir who has been here for what..... 4 months? 5 months maybe? And already he knows the history of FA AA?! Iv been here for just about a year now and i donteven know the entire history. All i know is, September 4th i joined the clan, with a dead AA division and started re-building it with what was left (N0de, Bradley and Iceblade)

But with that set aside, Napir didnt like being told to fuck off and showed off his almight powerfull WL skills and deleted me fromt he AA roster. Possibly cause i hurt his feelings or possibly cause im to inactive. Wich is a load of shit, i know more people in this division who are less active then i am and i still have more hours in a week then they do and i dont even have the game installed.

Now all of you know, my posts are way to long, i hate spam and all that shit. Yet iv managed to put up with it. Last time i created a Pissed off Poncho topic was around the time i sat behind jesus in the 3rd grade. Point is....

I want to return, just quite frankly dont like the power abusers. Indeed i have been inactive for quite sometime but i started to live life and things are going good. I got a job, i have a girlfriend and i have a hobbie.

Just want to know if id be welcome back or would i have to take my shit elsewhere.

And napir dont you dare post a reply to this topic cause i already know what your awnser is.

Last edited by Poncho : 10-10-2006 at 10:40 PM.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:47 PM   #2  
Gonnadieguy
e=mc²

Im ok as long as you let me take you under my wing and show ya around and stuff.

Old 10-11-2006, 12:18 AM   #3  
cyb
Retired FA Legend

You're a nuisance. Napir is right and I've been in FA much longer than you. You always talk shit about someone, and try to toss your weight around but once you get even the slightest acknowledgement, you go MIA for what seems like weeks (which is part of the reason you got demoted from RG).

When it comes down to it, I'd rather have Napir stay and you leave since it will probably be that or the other way around.

Old 10-11-2006, 08:51 AM   #4  
Poncho
SC2 Team

I stopped starting shit a while ago, and when i did. I always finished it. Napir was the one that came to me on Xfire looking for a arguement.

Big deal Cyb if you have been in FA longer then me, congradulations want an award? I did`nt even find out Napir left till after i posted this topic. I heard he planned on leaving but i wasnt aware he made it. But when someone comes to me saying i havent done anything for the clan. Well maybe thats my bussness and not his.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:38 AM   #5  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I don't get how you think you can bash Napir in this topic yet expect him to NOT reply. After seeing the shit you said to Napir on xfire, I just don't know...

And don't pretend he came at you first, you're the one who took a topic he deleted, and reposted the link and called him out saying "napir stop deleting posts". He's the Warlord of this division, if he thinks a post will only stir up a bigger flame, he has the right to do some damage control.

Last edited by KhaOZ : 10-11-2006 at 11:41 AM.

Old 10-11-2006, 12:31 PM   #6  
cyb
Retired FA Legend

Leave or be banned. Simple.