Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Something needs to be done.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:03 PM   #1  
DivineStrauta
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

Default Something needs to be done.

This is a thread made to talk about the problems that have been frustrating some of us.

It's simple. No one is playing rainbow six anymore.

First things first, I know I'm not the most active player around. I play a lot but not everyday sometimes. However; I joined this clan to play rb6v, to play matches, find great players and improve myself. I believe practices are a great thing and is definetly something people should attend in most cases.

There does become a point where it gets a bit rediculous, like now.

We have people on the rainbow six roster that don't play rb6 nearly as much as they should.

Here is a list so you don't have to waste your time wondering.

Hekkensn
DutchMaster151
Onecoolguy333
W00d
DisturbedCyborg

There may be more but that's off the top of my head. We seem to have a problem getting Njpunker to play as well. It's the leaders of the clan that have to start practices, be there to help out, and support us that are trying. Fallen has the excuse of his xbox breaking, Nj just doesn't seem to want to play Rb6v, I'm sorry but if you joined a clan for a game.. You should play that game. Otherwise, quit. That goes to everyone.

It's annoying how things are going downhill and it seems only a handful of people are dedicated to this division. Something has to change, people that are inactive on the roster need to be kicked. Those people that should be active need to be or should just step down.

This is my 2 cents about the whole thing, and for once I'm not being sarcastic so if you've wanted to flame me for awhile, now is the time.

Nothing is done over night, I know that. I'll give it time, but after that I'm leaving and I'll go somewhere that is dedicated. I might not be the only one for that matter.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:46 PM   #2  
DivineStrauta

Seriously? 19 views atm and not a single reply. Is it that no one cares enough to post about it or people don't wish to share their views?

Old 06-03-2007, 02:10 AM   #3  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

i think a lot of people have the same types of feelings (therefore lack of replies), we all have reasons why we cant get on some nights, i know for me this weekend it was because i was setting up some family computers, but i think we should all have our "own time" to ourselves, and we should also have time set aside for rainbow, lately ive been doing a little more of the first, but hopefully i will be getting on rainbow a little more :)

Old 06-03-2007, 08:28 PM   #4  
onecoolguy333
RS: Vegas Team Member

Old 06-04-2007, 08:41 AM   #5  
Bootcamperz v2
First Blood!

you know this makes me mad aas well as to homan too because for a period in time (6-7 months) we played this game 24/7 we practiced and we had clan matches but to any doesnt a game get a tad boring with the same shit in and out everyday.....therefore you take breaks from a game to play other ones like forza but thats beside the point. me ang homan both joined this clan so we could play clan matches but every time we asked to play one oh we need need practice me and homan came up with strats and nobody listens. me,homan, and vegan we all do miss playin with you guys but everyone should take a break till the next season starts

Old 06-04-2007, 11:53 AM   #6  
DivineStrauta

Take a break till the next season? It seems more logical to me that we practice until the next season so we can spend more time getting in clan matches instead of needing the extra practice to perform well in them. Rb6 gets boring, but at the same time an hr a day isn't so bad. I know I'm not always around to play but it's because I have rl shit to do and I'm sure some of you other people do to. When you're online though and we've started practice and you get an invite from the entire team and you still don't bother to come... there is something wrong. I had this happen to me in the past, but not anymore. I don't care what I've been playing, if I'm sent an invite for practice I'm leaving to practice. Simple as that. That hr a day could make the difference between us being able to play many matches next season and the difference of 3/5 of us completely sucking and leaving more pressure on others the carry the team.

Last edited by DivineStrauta : 06-04-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:54 PM   #7  
onecoolguy333
RS: Vegas Team Member

After June 15 i will be an active FA member. One reason that i was not playing because of horrible lag at my school. Once i return i will be on a lot.

Old 06-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #8  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

I like that Divine, One hour a day is not bad at all. I also agree with boots and would like to have matches whenever but I never get one because people were not on rainbow and didn't want to send out invites to ask because usually guys don't come. Also boots you guys like playing matches at midnight and I personally hate doing matches after midnight. I am tired as fuck and don't want to be in a match that late. So when I am on and people want a match that is before midnight count me in.

--Fallen

Also thanks to the guys who are staying active.