Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Republican or Democrat
Old 09-03-2008, 07:12 AM   #1  
ITH
Killing Spree!

Default Republican or Democrat

Honestly i don't know how any American can even have to take that long to decide. especially now that Bush is trying to tie in 9/11 its obvious the scare tactics are not going to end with 4 more years of bush.. i hope no one is swayed by the bias reporting of Faux News and CNN. polls are not honestly the way it will turn out (even though Obama is ahead in them all) and i truly don't think it factors in first time voters and young voters. Like the other day CNN had a headline "Obama only holds slim margin..." in the article it is a 5% NATIONAL LEAD which in reality is huge/landslide. but it is a free choice and if you still haven't decided or honestly don't know each of the positions and how they have voted i suggest you visit this site

http://glassbooth.org/

its really amazing i spent while on there just looking and researching things.. i really hope anyone over the age of 18 and a citizen takes the time to register and vote, this election is far to important for you to let someone else decide for you.

Last edited by ITH : 09-03-2008 at 07:16 AM.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #2  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

I'm republican, and McCain will be nothing like bush..he was actually in the military and knows how to run a nation.

Besides, Iraq is almost not even an issue anymore...violence has dropped significantly, the surge worked, and in ~5 years, the Iraqi's will be finished with training, and thats when we need to leave.

As for an election being important..honestly, either candidate will do a good job i think..it's just as important as every other election we've had for president except a couple - Lincoln comes to mind.

Old 09-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #3  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

I cannot vote for anyone who does not even know how to use a computer. Leader of a technological society should be held to some kind of intelligence standard. Already had 1 underachieving president for 8 years, do not need another.

Republican or Democrat has Zero to do with it.

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #4  
Kudos
CS Team Member

*reserved for stupid comment as soon as i see fit to drop it on you all*
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
Yeah that Kudos kid is fucking funny as a goat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
For sure kudos is one suckass dude.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:15 PM   #5  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhurgoyf
I cannot vote for anyone who does not even know how to use a computer. Leader of a technological society should be held to some kind of intelligence standard. Already had 1 underachieving president for 8 years, do not need another.

Republican or Democrat has Zero to do with it.

Amen. One major reason I HATE McCain is that he says he has "never used the internet." Does he even fucking know that the internet is essentially shaping this election?

My views are conservative, but I am an independent. Fuck both sides, Obama's "change" is gayer than eight guys fucking nine, and McCain thinks the internet is something on a pirate ship.

This election has fail written all over it. If Ron Paul is on there somewhere, he is getting my vote.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #6  
eighteesix / Killya
Call of Duty Staff

not republican

Old 09-04-2008, 11:53 PM   #7  
ITH
Killing Spree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoob
I'm republican, and McCain will be nothing like bush..he was actually in the military and knows how to run a nation.

Besides, Iraq is almost not even an issue anymore...violence has dropped significantly, the surge worked, and in ~5 years, the Iraqi's will be finished with training, and thats when we need to leave.

As for an election being important..honestly, either candidate will do a good job i think..it's just as important as every other election we've had for president except a couple - Lincoln comes to mind.

skoob i love you man but dont be dumb. he is exactly like bush i sat today and listend to him with disgust at his retarted speech. he berated the republican party at "failing america" does america have that short term of a memory? or does everyone just listen to the bias news media? MCCAIN VOTED WITH BUSH 95% OF THE TIME!!

honestly my issue is not with iraq ive been there one way or another we will be out of the country in the next few years. all i care about is the republicans joy of scare tactics and slowly dissolving our civil liberties. it starts out small with just being able to legally listen to your phone calls.. you say well i havent got anything to hide.. its just a step in the wrong direction.

its about the past 8 years and the world view of america going down the toilet even more so. i have been overseas for the past 6 years so ive had a good front row seat of it. its McCain saying he would never talk with a "terrorist nation" (Iran) then turning around and saying its a good idea. Its trying to pick fights with everyone and thinking we are better than every other nation in the world. which even if it is true there is no reason to flaunt it.

whats wrong with other nations coming in droves to see the democratic nominee? yeah its really terrible for people to like our leader, we've seen what happens when every nation hates our leader for the past 8 yeras.

2 years ago the republicans got fired, they lost control of congress the american people where fed up with the way they had been running the country. and now just 2 short years later all the republicans have is a new face its the same crap.

Last edited by ITH : 09-04-2008 at 11:55 PM.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Yeah, all the lies and fear mongering coming out of the McCain Campaign, not to mention it's run by the same people who got Bush elected(Karl Rove), Palin's speeches are written by Bush's speech writer, AND while they're saying they'll clean up Washington and get rid of lobbyists, McCain has 160 lobbyists working for his campaign, including one leading it. So no, I will not be voting to damn this nation.

Sooo, since I actually care about the future of this nation since i have 2 kids who need to grrow up here, I'll be voting Obama all the way! Donating & volunteering for his campaign as well. We can't do this last 8 years all over again.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:10 AM   #9  
eighteesix / Killya
Call of Duty Staff

i donated to obama. i match up nicely with him and nader

Old 09-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #10  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiQCJXpbKg