Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

New Halo3 Video!!
Old 04-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #1  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Default New Halo3 Video!!

Damn it's looking good.

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-...Protero-Damno/

Old 04-10-2007, 06:15 PM   #2  
catch22
Killing Spree!

OMG, i just busted a nut after that video. I definitely have to pick this up when it comes out. It is easily going to kick GoW's ass. :D

Old 04-10-2007, 06:24 PM   #3  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

It'll be sick.

Speaking of GoW, i'ma make a new topic for it and link it here in a sec.

EDIT:

http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/...9324#post19324

Let's talk about GoW there^ The new update rocks :)

Old 04-10-2007, 10:44 PM   #4  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

sweet! So what is going to happen to the Gears division guys?

Old 04-10-2007, 11:10 PM   #5  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

No idea. Probably will be removed if no one steps up to run it very soon. I'm real into gears again, but I really don't have the time to keep a division competitive, and maintain my other duties in life and FA. I just wish there were 34 hours in a day instead of 24 :(

Old 04-10-2007, 11:51 PM   #6  
Kudos
CS Team Member

Looks awesome, I just hope they come up with something more to add though otherthan bumped up graphics and new maps. Sheild grenade looks sweet though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
Yeah that Kudos kid is fucking funny as a goat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
For sure kudos is one suckass dude.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:58 PM   #7  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

You don't want them to change too much though. Too much change could ruin the near perfect system they had going for them. I'm sure they realize that though. That's one huge obstacle for them. how to innovate, without changing too much and breaking the system everyone already loves.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:06 AM   #8  
MaVeRiCk
Dominating!

They ruined the mystique of Halo with Halo 2 multiplayer anyway...It was such a joke. Most of my friends and I still play the original Halo multiplayer and have about 15 guys on our floor that play us through LAN.

Now there's likely to be one of you math-illiterate people whose going to argue the fact that Halo 2 is going strong and more people played Halo 2 multiplayer as a whole than the original...

So let me talk about variables, Halo one did not have a built in multiplayer system yet people went out of their way to LAN and make system-link (though shitty) multiplayer protocols so you could play through gamespy and whatnot. The original Halo made the series famous, and to a lot of players Halo 2 was a dumbed-out letdown; even the single player seemed half-asses with ridiculously stupid AI and a jumbled story-line.

I'm really hoping they bring the originality of the first game back into Halo 3 and realize that a game doesn't need to have a 20 second learning curve to be fun.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:37 PM   #9  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiCk
They ruined the mystique of Halo with Halo 2 multiplayer anyway...It was such a joke. Most of my friends and I still play the original Halo multiplayer and have about 15 guys on our floor that play us through LAN.

Now there's likely to be one of you math-illiterate people whose going to argue the fact that Halo 2 is going strong and more people played Halo 2 multiplayer as a whole than the original...

So let me talk about variables, Halo one did not have a built in multiplayer system yet people went out of their way to LAN and make system-link (though shitty) multiplayer protocols so you could play through gamespy and whatnot. The original Halo made the series famous, and to a lot of players Halo 2 was a dumbed-out letdown; even the single player seemed half-asses with ridiculously stupid AI and a jumbled story-line.

I'm really hoping they bring the originality of the first game back into Halo 3 and realize that a game doesn't need to have a 20 second learning curve to be fun.

Yeah I liked some things from Halo 2 but Halo 1 overall was a better game. The Single player in 1 is still the best and most fun single player I have ever played. Single player in 2 was shitty and I hated how it jumped around from master cheif to one of those elite. The best part about 2 has to be No Flood because they were annoying but Co Op was ok with them.

Also no map compares to hang em high! Not even these two new maps coming out and one of them is suppose to be like hang em high. But it won't be no hang em high.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #10  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Yeah, I was a much bigger fan of the original than H2. We used to get 16 player Halo sessions going on Lan in the dorms. Had long ass ethernet cables running down the halls n shit, lol. Was a blast though.