Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Everquest 2

Ready to do some raid?
Old 10-18-2006, 12:39 PM   #1  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

Default Ready to do some raid?

We have a ton of ppl coming into the 50's and up I am thinking we can get some raids going on more for the tier 5-7 stuff and get xp at the same time and some sweet loot to. anyway give me your feedback.

I am mainly looking for what days would be good for raiding and what lvl and the toons class that you are raiding with so we can get some things going on.

I am good most days depending on the time I have I have my Guardian Rathious he is lvl 64. the times i cannot raid are mon-fri before noon EST.
I am best on Saturdays or sundays. Gennerally anytime.

Old 10-18-2006, 10:46 PM   #2  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

Well that was nice getting the guild raid together tonight GJ everyone and Congrats on US getting guild lvl 35 woot.

Old 10-18-2006, 10:50 PM   #3  
Badace
Humiliation!

I would love to Raid... I can go Mon - Thurs right now... just about anytime

Old 10-19-2006, 11:06 AM   #4  
Lurgid
First Blood!

It's always hit or miss on the times for me.

Old 10-27-2006, 10:42 AM   #5  
danlar
Humiliation!

i thik we're ready to start doig the guild raids consitently... and also working on the t6 raids to get people familiar with raiding.. and in a few more weeks to try a labs trash run...

a labs trash run takes a lil while to do, especially for the first time... levels would definetly need to be 64 plus to even try it.. if we had 2 full groups of lvl70's the trash can be killed easy... the trash mobs in labs drop master chests, sometimes they fall like rain.. sometimes you get nothing, just the way it goes. i've seen nights with 8 masters drop from the trash mobs, all relic patterns of all types,and some weapons, seen nights when only plate or chain or leather or cloth drop... you have to farm the trash to gear up to take the named mobs.. after that you move to lyceum and do the same... then go for named.. the named mobs drop more of the weapons and class specific stuff that is extremely nice stuff.. We also need to be organized, main tank out front, main assist directly behind him or at his side and everyone else behind the main tank and assist, and at max casting range...

labs trash run..

the 3 classes that are a must have... monk for pulling named mobs out of the way, and feigning death, while the rest of the raid passes by the named mob's set location, then a conjuror for using the pet to pull non named from behind the named mob, so the raid can get to a safe location behind the named mob and continue on clearing the trash.. a templar's buffs on the main tank and arcane/mental cure.. 3 or 4 good healers, and as much dps as we can muster up....

the templar we do not have yet but laramor is working on one..

ascent of awakened x2 raid zone
we could probably do it now, but i dont think its worth it, maybe for the practice it would be a good start..

later raids, an illusionist is a must have, which daal and rathious are working on..

when we start raiding cosistently and our guildies get geared good, we also start getting more people that want to join the guild, it goes hand in hand with raiding and the gear we get!!! guildies become walking billboards for the guild basicly..

I dont really want the guild to get much bigger, as that brings more confusion....i just want to see us get a good set foundation of regular online members that can play thier toons good and know thier roll in a raid....

just my thinking..