Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

How to Make Angry Americans!
Old 07-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #1  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Default How to Make Angry Americans!

http://spikedhumor.com/articles/1171..._American.html

Old 07-26-2007, 01:20 PM   #2  
eighteesix / Killya
Call of Duty Staff

ha... they should be in jail

Old 07-26-2007, 03:41 PM   #3  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Although a bunch of out of context clips in the world of politics could make any presidential regime look like a bunch of fascists, was still kind of neat to see stories change over the course of years. The funeral scenes and the recordings at demonstrations were pretty good too, kudos to whoever made that. If I didn't know any better and stumbled across that video I would be pretty pissed too.

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 07-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #4  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

Funny shit. George W. is a Retarded fuck puppet for big oil. As for the others they are just dumb enough to do what George W. wants them to.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:36 PM   #5  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

I agree with Scorp on the whole taking videos thing to make people look bad but I'd have to agree as well that it's very interesting to see how their stories changed over time lol. Buuuuut I do feel safer knowing you guys are in Iraq.

Old 07-26-2007, 06:35 PM   #6  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
Buuuuut I do feel safer knowing you guys are in Iraq.
I don't. But then, my entire life and family revolves around the military, so I guess I have a different point of view than most of you who don't know any better.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:20 PM   #7  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

i think it's funny that they focused on the rep. why not look at Mr. Hillary Clinton and her flip flop. You know if the damn political games would stop then this would all be over, It's sad that people's lives are being used as pawns in a game, by both sides.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Yeah, i'm not a fan of H. Clinton either. I used to think she might be ok, but lately I lean more toward Obama.

I don't think I'll make my choice till the last days though. Being a fanboy of a party or a individual at this point is just retarded IMO. A smart person would wait, get educated on the candidates, and make a choice later down the road, and that's just what I plan to do.

Old 07-26-2007, 09:26 PM   #9  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

How about John Edwards

Nobody ever thinks of him, its either the woman or the black guy. I actually like Obama, his last name is a curse though, and I think that every woman voter is going to vote for Hilary. I know personally I hate her, she seems like such a hypocrite, calling people out and such...come on. If she wins the democratic convention I am going to vote Republican this year.

But yeah, too many videos I've seen with agendas being pushed. I hate the Bush administration, Bush isn't a very strong leader, and we have been in Iraq WAAAYY too long. This country desperately needs a leader to step up, who is charismatic and can get things done. Somebody who doesn't have to rely on a tragedy like 9/11 to become popular. Unfortunately I don't think anyone like that exists. Clinton was the closest thing we've had in a while to a charismatic leader because he could give great speeches, but his personal life fucked him over.

I also don't like the immigration bill that the democrats want passed. Nor do I like how they accused republicans of being racist after it was shot down. Building a larger fence isn't going to stop immigration, legalizing all the immigrants in the country is just going to make it worst..but now I am getting off topic.

There are things I hate about both parties, I don't like immigrants, I don't like affirmative action, but at the same time I am a poor white boy and hate snobby money grubbing rich people too. If only there was an easy choice

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 07-26-2007, 10:30 PM   #10  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Hey, Scorp made a post I agree with! You go Scorp!

John Edwards seems fine to me as well. He doesn't give off a "Scum Bag Politiion" vibe like most do. I'm sure he really is one deep down inside, but at least it doesn't emanate from him. If Clinton is the democrat on the bill, watch for Edwards to be her VP(Though I think it'd be pimp as fuck to see her husband on there).

I don't like Obama cause he's black though, actually, if anything, that might go against him in the long run, as well as his last name as you said. I just think he seems more pure than most of them. He hasn't been in Washington very long, and doesn't seem as tainted by the politics yet. Something about him just gives a good vibe.

I've read all their sites to see what they stand for, etc etc, but some seem real wishy washy, and don't like to declare what they stand for. I did kind of like John McCain. I like him last election and the one before too though. His P.o.W. story is just incredible. Sadly though, with his campaign staff falling apart, I don't think America will vote for a man to run their country, when he can't even keep his own campaign staff together.

In the end, I'll wait and see, and vote based on the overall picture.