Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes! > Feedback & Ideas

Invite or Open Recruiting
Old 08-31-2006, 01:39 AM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default Invite or Open Recruiting

Yeah I was just thinking. Would it be possible to set some sort of thing where division leaders could choose whether to have open or closed recruiting on the site. Like put a password or something on roster sign up?

Old 09-01-2006, 05:43 AM   #2  
cyb
Retired FA Legend

You could say it's closed invite, but still allow applications. You never know when a good player might apply and there's always room for a skilled gamer.
I guess I could also say, leave it to open recruiting, but be very strict on letting people in.

Old 09-01-2006, 07:19 AM   #3  
Napir
SC2 Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyb
You could say it's closed invite, but still allow applications. You never know when a good player might apply and there's always room for a skilled gamer.
I guess I could also say, leave it to open recruiting, but be very strict on letting people in.

Yeah Cyb but the problem is that we have for example 2 people signup random and don't play and much to young like 11 years old and when its open they don't fill in that nice App. form that we love right now :)

Old 09-01-2006, 07:20 PM   #4  
cyb
Retired FA Legend

Well it could be open, but like I said be strict and not let just anyone in.
FA used to be a bit hard to get into, you'd get a tryout and if you weren't good enough you didn't get an open door.

Old 09-02-2006, 08:40 PM   #5  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

I'm not really sure what you mean by open/closed on the site. Do you want the signup form passworded? Or what?

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

Old 09-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #6  
Napir
SC2 Team

The problem whas we had 5 noobs in the week lol random visit the Fa website but also signup on AA then we send every new recruit e-mails what to do how to work bla bla but we almost never get a respons.
So it takes a lot of time u put in the new recruit to contact him and help him and after 3 day's they never play our they don't now how to work,so when you close that with a pass our something like that we use that sweet App.form and when he is aprooved we can set him up on Fa website with the profile.
I whas thinking we have all info. from the App.from so we create a profile for this new recruit and send him a e-mail> >welcome this is youre login name: killer
and password is fallen go to member setup to change youre pass ,and we looking forward to play with you,good luck.If u have quistions feel free to ask<<
Nice example is Raven he is aprooved and then he get his profile on FA,i hope this make sence and clear things up.