Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

Merger
Old 02-20-2007, 07:57 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default Merger

We may be looking at a merger between All Means Necessary and FA.

http://www.amn-clan.net/
http://aaotracker.com/clanprofile.php?clanid=49229

That's their site and Tracker. I've told them that FA's been around for ten years so we can't just drop the name or our site and he seemed okay with that. They'll be on and off our vent so if you see them on play with them and be your normal, lovings selves :) The only thing that will go down is leader spots as well as the CAL team. I've agreed to let them keep their starters for now. There will also more than likely be two trackers created. One for the CAL members and one for regular members.

The way I see it working is it'll be like it is now except that there will be a CAL squad with members who want to compete seriously instead of just messing around. And anyone who wants to start competing will be more than welcome to tryout for the team while still being apart of the fun loving community of FA. So basically there will be absolutely no difference except that within the division there will now be a section for those who are very serious about competition.

I was also thinking about being part of a more less serious league so that people who aren't ready for CAL, or who just don't want to put in the amount of time it takes to compete on a serious level, can still get used to matching and just have fun playing other teams.

What do you all think about this? Personally I think it would be a great idea. I talked to their leader and he seemed like a great guy. Could also mean we'd get an honor server back if we get enough donations. I know at least like $30 a month can come from FA. That's halfway to a 12 slot honor server. If they can do another $30 we'd be set.

PS: Don't go loving them too much Zin. Don't want to scare them away with your assraping.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #2  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

So in other words Fa is forming a Cal/competitive team with Amn or w.e and anyone who wants can join this team or anyone who doesnt can participate in the normal Fa with less competiitive leagues?

Old 02-20-2007, 08:08 PM   #3  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

More or less yes.

Old 02-20-2007, 09:47 PM   #4  
Zin
AA Team

I'll do my best Ice to leave their virgin asses alone. When would these tryouts for CAL be? Practices and what not? Will there be a weekly schedule of events to follow soon?

Old 02-20-2007, 09:50 PM   #5  
Paav21
AA Team

Sounds pretty cool. It will be nice to see more AA being played.

Old 02-20-2007, 09:55 PM   #6  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Yeah there will be a weekly schedule. You don't HAVE to follow it but if you want to be part of the team than yes you have to dedicate the time and be able to follow the schedule. If not than you can still just go on like normal and shoot the shit with everyone :P

Oh and Zin. Go recruit someone. I don't think you've recruited anyone yet have you? That's your new quest lol. Just one person. We're in a bit of a rut here so could use it.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:03 PM   #7  
Zin
AA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade

Oh and Zin. Go recruit someone. I don't think you've recruited anyone yet have you? That's your new quest lol. Just one person. We're in a bit of a rut here so could use it.

bah humbug. . .

Old 02-20-2007, 10:25 PM   #8  
Zin
AA Team

Hehe Ice, was that quick enough for ya??

Old 02-21-2007, 02:34 AM   #9  
FlashhhBanggg
Wicked Sick!

Yep sounds good ;)

Old 02-21-2007, 06:48 AM   #10  
Stoner
Warlord

yeah, it sounds really good ice. I checked out their tracker and we could get a few people who really know what their doing from this. It'll defiantly help us get into CAL and maybe TWL again.

BTW, their website is pretty badass.