Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army
Closed Thread

saying what ice said
Old 08-21-2006, 01:18 AM   #1  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

Default saying what ice said

well on sun we had a little bit if a mixup with the cal match...not one persons fault, but all the people that where around for not knowing what the f was going on....but so this doesn't happen agian, here are all the rules for cal-http://www.caleague.com/?page=rules

THE MAIN ONES-
get screenshots,
take the videos,
and
round times

those are the ones that we messed up on Sun August 20- on WC
any more comments about mixups- post them here so we can always come back to this thread right befor a match and freshen up!
thanks

Old 08-21-2006, 01:38 AM   #2  
Poncho
SC2 Team

I new exactly well what was going on. I didnt want to start the tournment until Kevin attempted to login as admin wich he couldint do. I even demanded that we restart the server before anything else goes on. Even with FA and the other team pushing me to start.

We did happen to win, but the rounds where messed up. But its also the fact that Napir and Iceblade both were NOT on at the time. No offence to Napir in anyway but i think someone else should be the CAL team leader, its just the fact that he cant put in the Match stat quick enought. I mean we are in PACIFIC time. Not Greenwich. So in no offense what so ever i say a new Squad leader should be chosen for the CAL team.

Old 08-21-2006, 01:54 AM   #3  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

all i was trying to say ponch is...if you knew all along what to do....then why didn't you come out and say it- you said restart the tourni mode, but we had both the other team saying just go just go we dont care about the extra min.
that is it man....

we just learned something new for next time...work more like a team on and off the battle field

Old 08-21-2006, 01:59 AM   #4  
Poncho
SC2 Team

Kind of hard to come out and say something when you three are yelling at eachother about what to do. And i don't have a mic.

Old 08-21-2006, 02:22 AM   #5  
KEVIN1327FA
Killing Spree!

Well then get a mic. It's not our fault you don't got one.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:00 AM   #6  
Napir
SC2 Team

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho
I new exactly well what was going on. I didnt want to start the tournment until Kevin attempted to login as admin wich he couldint do. I even demanded that we restart the server before anything else goes on. Even with FA and the other team pushing me to start.

We did happen to win, but the rounds where messed up. But its also the fact that Napir and Iceblade both were NOT on at the time. No offence to Napir in anyway but i think someone else should be the CAL team leader, its just the fact that he cant put in the Match stat quick enought. I mean we are in PACIFIC time. Not Greenwich. So in no offense what so ever i say a new Squad leader should be chosen for the CAL team.

First of all i don't feel happy to explane my selfe,but for you Poncho i will do.
I have posted on the forums http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29
there whas the quistion for Kevin are u going to set up the server for the CAL match.
He repley'd yeah sure so he knows how to do that, also i whas everyday more then 8 hours online i asked for the 3 time on Kevin you set the server up for Cal and also don't forget to make screenshots so i can post that on Cal when i wake up monday morning early,he told me np
Also i have set the FA server up for CAL saterday night so the only thing you guy's have to do whas click tourny mode thats all.
But i now what happend u guy's did a scrim what good is for practice but somebody changed the CAL setup,and did not changed it back for CAL.
So for once think first for u put a post like this on the forums of ask me what whas happend.
This is for Kevin this whas no offence against you dude but I realy have to reply on Poncho his post, but i have a written that i don't feel happy about this specialy that i whas online everyday also 2 hours for the match.
So Poncho i hope u can be a better CAL Leader then me.........................

Last edited by Napir : 08-21-2006 at 09:06 AM.

Old 08-21-2006, 11:04 AM   #7  
KEVIN1327FA
Killing Spree!

OK LET'S ALL SHUT UP. I learned my lesson for setting up tournaments and reading rules. END OF STORY

sig
Old 08-21-2006, 11:22 AM   #8  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

Default sig

is there somebody that can resize my sig for me...i dont have photo shop anymore

sig
Old 08-21-2006, 11:27 AM   #9  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

Default sig

did this work? (spam sorry testing sig)
I DID IT I DID IT!!

Last edited by Dizzle : 08-21-2006 at 11:30 AM.

Old 08-21-2006, 02:52 AM   #10  
Dizzle
Humiliation!

ponch i know you...if you want something done, or you want to do something your going to make it known you want to do it. you know what this is worthless lets just stop....it was all of our faults...we should ahve all stepped in and helped out kev. kev you did a nice job, team you also did a nice job....done

Closed Thread