Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

A Decision
Old 09-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default A Decision

I've decided to take a month off from the computer. I'm completely unhappy with my life and I need to do something to change that. I'm entirely addicted to this machine. I have stopped going out. I have stopped playing guitar. I have stopped working out. I don't do anything anymore but sit in front of this computer screen. The answer to what I have to do is obvious. I have to get away from the computer and get my life back on track. This is the reason why I must leave for awhile.

I know this division is just starting to turn over and get some potential but I honestly feel like I can wait no longer. I've been wanting to do this for a very long time but unfortunately I can wait no longer. I hope you all don't feel abandoned and that you understand why I have to do this.

During my absence I intend to completely stay off the computer except for a few exceptions. One being to type up homework assignments and the other to do my online banking. During these times I will check my e-mail (iceblade@fallen-angels.net) but I will not log on to any chat programs and I will most certainly not be playing any games.

I finally feel like I have a chance to get away without having this division fall through. Every time I have left in the past the division has crumbled. Napir is a highly capable individual who will run things while I'm gone. Spin has said he will step up as HiC in order to help Napir out with things while I'm away. When I return he may wish to keep the rank or he may wish to give up the responsibility. That is entirely up to him.

AA members.. I want to come back and hear great things upon my return! Don't just sit around and do nothing! I want to see some great times and great competitive play. I want to see friendly new faces! You are all very capable individuals with at least one thing in common. Having fun playing AA together. Just remember that. We're here to have fun.

Stoner. I say this to you above all because you have the potential to be a great leader. Step up and take charge. Do what needs to be done. Help those who need to be helped. You will be in charge of CAL in my absence. Work with Napir in scheduling, tactics and gameplay. I'm very sure you'll do very well.

One last thing. The server. I have put in $20 towards keeping the server. Now it is paid for the month of October but I suggest we get a jump on it and get November paid for early. Like we’ve been doing the past couple of months now. It gives us reassurances incase things go wrong and allows for long money transfers to go through without any problems. $100 a month is not very much if people step up and participate to keep it going. Any contribution helps no matter how small.

Recruiting. The new recruits have not been on the forums. I want you all to tell them to get on the forums! I expect to see Crook, Raven, ThaOne and other new recruits posting upon my return.

Have fun while I’m away and don’t miss me too much. <3

Last edited by IceBlade : 09-22-2006 at 03:54 PM.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:57 PM   #2  
Paav21
AA Team

So long Commander, you will be sorely missed. :(

Old 09-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #3  
Napir
SC2 Team

Im realy not happy to see u go But i can understand it and u deserve it more then everyone i know.
So i wish you a nice and good time and don't worry about the clan we keep this under control.
When u back u wil see that,don't know now anymore to say but we see u later i know that for sure.
Final note we must ty Ice for all his time and dedication for all his 4 years he have seen a lot of members comes and go but he never gived up to go on and bring Fa to a great clan what it is.
So Ice have fun and enjoy and do what u need to ;) u deserve it dude

Napir

Old 09-22-2006, 04:13 PM   #4  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

Its been really fun Iceblade and i respect that what you are doing is upon your benefit! This is just a chance for everyone to step up and contribute to anything need to be done for this clan!

Cyah when you get back

Old 09-22-2006, 04:15 PM   #5  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

enjoy urself man...remember this is only a game and while its fun, reality needs to take priority over everything else as much as i hate to say it.....

Old 09-22-2006, 04:25 PM   #6  
Stoner
Warlord

Sorry to hear it ice, but take care of what you need. It is just a game, get what you need out of the way before you worry bout it.

Old 09-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #7  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

He'll be back guys, it's not like he's dying or leaving for good, lol. Lighten up a bit :)

Old 09-22-2006, 04:40 PM   #8  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

HEY! Shut up and let them praise and miss me!

Old 09-22-2006, 04:56 PM   #9  
Napir
SC2 Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
He'll be back guys, it's not like he's dying or leaving for good, lol. Lighten up a bit :)

Lmao bring in the booze lol

Old 09-22-2006, 05:06 PM   #10  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\

Or maybe we just tryin to make him feel like everything under control so he'll be ok with it, but we actually plannin a SERIOUS party lol..just playn..i just understand where he is coming from with his decision and don't blame him at all for making it.....

On another note, just because I have said that I would help Napir out if needed, DOES NOT mean that I have the authority to over rule any decision he makes..Napir and I have talked at great length about this and he is the WL...I am just here to lend a hand if he needs any help....so please do not come to me whining if a decision does not go your way as I cannot do anything about it..if the decision has been made I'm sure there is plenty of reason for the decision...talk to Napir about, I can listen to your opinions about it and relay them but Napir has the final word on anything that happens...aight now that we got that settled time for some drinks..and I'm makin em tall and clear lol