Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

The NBA Playoffs Thread
Old 05-01-2007, 03:00 PM   #1  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Default The NBA Playoffs Thread

Figured we should get some discussions going. What's your team in the playoffs?

I've been a Jazz fan since I was a kid, but they sucked for the past... well, ever since Stock and Malone left. This year they have a pretty good team, but they lost last night to Houston, and are facing elimination now. Not looking good :(

Old 05-01-2007, 03:54 PM   #2  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

You mean punkball? I was hoping Magic and Heat would advance but doesn't look like that now.

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 05-01-2007, 04:41 PM   #3  
Stoner
Warlord

I've always been a piston's fan...Lived in Michigan all my life, Always loved going to games. Some friends have season tickets that they always let my family use when they cant go.

Old 05-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #4  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

yeah ive been a pistons fan ever since i started watchn basketball..lol and that only cuz my grandma was a HARDCORE bulls fan, and we always had fun back in the day when Lambeer would flop and omg she would get soo freekn mad at him lmao...we would get into some interesting convo's though lmao..i havent really watched it much for like the last 3-4 years since they started recruiting outta high school and it turned into punkball or as i call it thugball....but its nice to see the pistons actually competing again though.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #5  
Lithium
Retired FA Legend

Steve Nash 23 assists last game, 1 away from tying magic johnson's all time record! Goldenstate up 3-1 against dallas, like the worse team beating the best, so fun to watch tho, jason richardson and baron davis, their hard work paying off. Miami out ... to the bulls, insane, I actually went to a miami game earlier this season, and they almost got beat by the supersonics, their team is less than stellar this year.

Toronto and Dallas facing elimination tonight, I'm a huge raptors fan, I hate vince carter, he is truly a fag. If goldenstate and toronto both win 2night, I'll be happy.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:43 AM   #6  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I'm not a fan of either the Mavs or the Warriors, but how much are the Mavs paying these refs? So many ridiculous calls, and some that seemed to just be calls, for no reason, just to sway the score back in the Mavs favor. If I was a Warriors fan, I'd be seriously pissed.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:58 AM   #7  
Zin
AA Team

that's ridiculous, the mavs have been getting screwed the whole series with crazy calls. devin harris isn't getting a single break.

good thing they won game 5 though. the mavs will come through, the warriors just have don nelson, who knolws the mavs like the back of his hand, but we will prevail.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:56 AM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zin
that's ridiculous, the mavs have been getting screwed the whole series with crazy calls. devin harris isn't getting a single break.

good thing they won game 5 though. the mavs will come through, the warriors just have don nelson, who knolws the mavs like the back of his hand, but we will prevail.
Are we not watching the same games? Maybe you being a fan of the Mavs clouds your judgment, but me not liking either team, I saw a game where the Mavs were getting almost all the calls, and they were screwing the Warriors in the pooch.

Either way, I'm all for the Jazz, always have been, always will be, but I was just making an observation as a non partisan observer of the game.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:13 AM   #9  
Zin
AA Team

Apparently not Mr. K, because the Mavs haven't been getting a lot of calls. Tonight's game though was rough for both sides, there was strict foul calling. But way to go for the Mavs going on a 15-0 run in the final 3:20 of the game to go from 112-103 to 112-118 as the victors =D

Old 05-02-2007, 02:16 AM   #10  
Lithium
Retired FA Legend

What a gay ending to that game, raptors won at least.