Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army
Closed Thread

NES
Old 02-19-2007, 08:23 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default NES

One day IceyB was walking through the forest when a big hamster suddenly jumped out from nowhere and screamed "I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR BABIES!" "OMFG A GINORMOUS HAMSTER" yelled IceBlade. Ice threw a dildo at the hamster and quickly turned and began to run but the hamster was hot on his trail. The hamster had almost reached him when all of a sudden...

Old 02-19-2007, 08:39 PM   #2  
Zin
AA Team

Ice remembered he was wearing a jet pack. So he activated it and flew away from the giant hamster. Foolishly thinking that he was out of the blue, Ice landed in a rice patty field, he began to navigate through the field, and right when he got to the edge of it, he spotted Gonna lying in a ditch with nothing on sleeping next to a blow up doll of Anna Nicole Smith. Ice was about to wake him when . . .

Old 02-20-2007, 10:14 AM   #3  
blood

blood is

He noticed a stack of bills sitting next to Gonna. Ice took the money and ran off into the woods nearby. He stopped to count it when Gonna came to. Gonna yelled "WHERE DID MY MONEY GO?!" Ice heard him so he took off running. He got out of the forest and reached...

Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #4  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

his dildo this boosted his confidence to keep going because he knew that when he got to a safe spot he would be able to pleasure himself. Once he heard the screaming finish he sat down under a dark tree and said....

Old 02-20-2007, 08:02 PM   #5  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

"Ohh how I've missed you, Charlie." but before Ice could start using Charlie on his sweet ass...

Old 02-20-2007, 08:21 PM   #6  
blood

blood is

he turned around and smacked macdaddy on the head who snuck up behind him saying, "How dare you barrow my dildo w/o permission!" mac said...

Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM   #7  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

ive got this pool toy tha looks like Anna nicole smith ill trade yuh for it?....

Old 02-20-2007, 09:44 PM   #8  
Zin
AA Team

Ice said "fuck you" and walked off. As Ice was walking off contemplating how fast him and charlie should go, he was violently tackled by Gonna who yelled, "where's my money BITCH?1!" Ice was about to answer when the giant hamster reappeared roaring really loud. Gonna and Ice were terrified. . . the hamster was approaching them when. . .

Old 02-20-2007, 09:53 PM   #9  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

Ice dropped charlie and screamed with fear just as the hamster turned arond and launched mac out of its ass (which was a very very tight fit but mac managed to find some white juice in ms. pool toy to spread on himself to make him slippery.). Then mac pounced for the dildo and....

Old 02-20-2007, 10:03 PM   #10  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

It poked his eye out and left Mac screaming in agony. This scream attracted the hamster once again and it started to move towards Mac but IceBlade appeared just at the last minute and...

Closed Thread