Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army
Closed Thread

Spin Is Right
Old 09-29-2006, 03:40 PM   #1  
fragsalot
Humiliation!

Default Spin Is Right

I think spin is right, this is a game and u shouldnt have to fill out a app to get in omfg. Also I dont no what was going on not having spin play cal but that was stupid he is like the best player as far as strats,and skill level so you guys lost a awesome member,Maybe me and spin should start r own clan like old times so with that said if my buddy is out as am I.See Ya Around Ill Still Play,Just Without The Tags.:) :) :)

Old 09-29-2006, 03:46 PM   #2  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragsalot
I think spin is right, this is a game and u shouldnt have to fill out a app to get in omfg. Also I dont no what was going on not having spin play cal but that was stupid he is like the best player as far as strats,and skill level so you guys lost a awesome member,Maybe me and spin should start r own clan like old times so with that said if my buddy is out as am I.See Ya Around Ill Still Play,Just Without The Tags.:) :) :)
All good clans use apps my friend. If you want to be competetive and keep a decent community, you need to filter out the bad eggs before they make it in. It's something all serious clans do. Either they use an APP or they Interview. One or the other.

Yes, it's a game, but a competetive one. You don't want just anyone covering your back.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:04 PM   #3  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragsalot
An app form is used to filter out all the crap like Khaoz said. Keeps out the riffraff. Spin was welcome to play in any CAL match he wanted. He just had better things to do on the weekends. It's not like we said, "Spin can't play." Infact I scheduled a Thursday match. Spin didn't show. Even when he said he would be there (Saturday for example) he wasn't.

Sorry to see you go, Frags. And I'm sad to see Spin leave as well. I don't see why you guys left. It isn't my fault you have better things to do on days when we schedule matches. We schedule them on a basis of who can make it. It's not going to work if only Spin can make a Thursday. Yeah he's a good player but he can't take down a team alone. 'Tis a shame you guys left. You know you're always welcome back though.

Like seriously though. You guys want to play and have fun? That's fine lol we all love doing that. But competing is a bit more serious. If you want to compete you have to put the time into it. Spin understood that so I don't know why he up and left like that.

Last edited by IceBlade : 09-29-2006 at 04:07 PM.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:27 PM   #4  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
Infact I scheduled a Thursday match. Spin didn't show.

When did you ?? not that it matters right now anyways

Even when he said he would be there (Saturday for example) he wasn't.
I told you back when TWL started I wasn't down with saturday matches and if you check the team discussion forums that is noted and you acknowledged that

It isn't my fault you have better things to do on days when we schedule matches. We schedule them on a basis of who can make it.
Ok then stop whining(and it was being done because they were scrapping together a team for saturdays

It's not going to work if only Spin can make a Thursday.
Funny they were like 5 people said they could make thursday at sandstorm

Yeah he's a good player but he can't take down a team alone.

Never claimed this to be the truth

Like seriously though. You guys want to play and have fun? That's fine lol we all love doing that.

Then why the power trips??? Ad they were/are happening

But competing is a bit more serious. If you want to compete you have to put the time into it.

LOL...Time coming from who?

Spin understood that so I don't know why he up and left like that.

I already told you the reasons why..its ur call if you wanna share that with the people that need to know..i just chose to not blow this up out in public

On that note.....like I said earlier, its been fun playin AA with most of ya...I just chose to not play AA in a clan thats all...but contrary to popular belief(and i know the rumors are flyin i've heard them) I HAVE NOT, tried to get anybody to quit with me, and I AM NOT starting my own clan nor am i joining another clan.

I've been hoping to just do this peacefully and not cause a stir..work with me guys...I'm not trying to stir up trouble

Peace

Last edited by Spin : 09-29-2006 at 04:33 PM.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:35 PM   #5  
Napir
SC2 Team

Peace for you also Spin and Frag its sad that things not worked out for you,i hope u get some fun back with playing AA ,and that i see u again sometimes but without pointing fingers to eachother.
But for me I had a fun time playing and talking with you the past months that i know you.
Later Guy's

Old 09-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #6  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Well way to stand by and do nothing about it. You want something done you've got to talk to me here. Or talk to the CoA and OL's. Go over my head if you have a problem with what's going on. Nothing will ever get solved or done if no one talks about it. It's like a relationship. You'll never be happy unless you work out your problems and solve them.

I'm trying my best here, guys. If you think I'm doing something wrong let me know...

Old 09-29-2006, 05:17 PM   #7  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I deleted both your posts, primarily because of how spin responded, but disciple maybe shouldn't have said anything at all as well.

Napir is seriously stressing out here trying to keep everyone happy and keep this division together, and I can't help but feel sorry for him when people keep pouring fuel on the fire. Please keep the uncivil arguements off these forums. If not for me, do it for Napir, as he's a good guy and never wronged any of you.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:07 PM   #8  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

We lost two members now that left because they did not want to be competitive and ill-mindedly thought that competitiveness means no fun at all. Well, they were both wrong and we are here to have fun but at the same time compete in Cal leagues and Twl for this clan to go somewhere. If anyone ha a problem, please do not up and leave, do not feel scared to post your problem and if it is something that cant be fixed or wont be fixed then it is time to be thinking about leaving FA, not only FA but any clan. Goodbye Fragsalot see ya around!

p.s. Like Iceeblade said you guys will always be welcome back under the circumstance that u fill out an appliication form! jk
p.s.s. I thought i needed to add some sort of Lame joke to this thread full of feelings of sadness and angryness but love as well!

Last edited by macdaddyk : 09-29-2006 at 04:09 PM.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #9  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Exactly. Many people find the competition to be the fun part. I know many people who wont even join a clan unless it's serious about competing, because they find it no fun to just pug all the time. It's very much like sports in a way.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #10  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

CAL was never a requirement. If you don't want to compete and just want to play around and have fun we have no problem with that.

Closed Thread