Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!
Closed Thread

T3h Proof (Eternal hacking, do not move this)
Old 11-29-2006, 02:38 AM   #1  
blood

blood is
Default T3h Proof (Eternal hacking, do not move this)

http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/...?do=file&id=86

need cs: source but if you dont have cs: source..
check this out: http://media.putfile.com/eternl-HAX

Signed,
})FA| blood
})FA| killingspree
})FA| puddinlover
-Rouge- Buddha
-Rouge- Raider
Misc others.

Old 11-29-2006, 01:17 PM   #2  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Nice video lol.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:02 PM   #3  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

I love that song. I don't remeber where I heard it before.

Old 11-29-2006, 06:09 PM   #4  
KiLLinGSpRee
Humiliation!

Eternal Got Booommmm Hhhheeeaadddd Ssshhhooott!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2006, 06:43 PM   #5  
blood

blood is

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
Nice video lol.
er, just for credit where credit is due, puddin made the video. just clearifying if you skipped credits or something.

Old 11-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #6  
CoreyvsWorld
Warlord

well the one true question still lives...

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE THAT BAD EVEN WITH HACKS?

I can only imagine how much any of us from the old team would have raped given hacks, not that we didn't rape as it was.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #7  
Etern.\L
Banned

Yeah, its nice to show everyone that pudding has hacks, you all know my demos dont look like that, and anyone who wants to see them is more then welcome to them.

How stupid can you be to show yourself with hacks, trying to make me look bad. You would have to be pretty desperate to try and pass that walling shit off as my demos, grow up, cant wait to hear how you back peddle or explain your way our of this shit. Just goes to show you how far you really have to stretch this shit to make my suspension look like more then what it really is.

The Proof, really just shows that you condone the use of hacks Blood, but only in the sense to try and make me look bad, right, dont make me laugh, with all your self-righteous bullshit.

Go take some pills, sit at your mommies and daddies house cry about your life and find something better to do with your time. Your sad little attempt at making me look bad just shows how stupid you and pudding really are. Think about it, I mean who have you really just proven has hacks...........yeah thats right pudding, and who is all glee about it Blood.

And for the rest of you, I am currently in the process of appealing CALs decision to suspend me. Based on the fact that there findings are inconclusive.

F.Y.I. Either way worse case senerio, wow, I wont be able to play in CAL for a year, let me go and cry about it....big flipin deal. The only thing I am sorry and apologetic for is that the entire team was effected by this, and was removed from this seasons playoffs. If the CoA decides that I am not to be a part of FA, I would be understanding, I have made alot of real friends here, and know who those ppl are, and will continue to have these friends, wether I am a part of this clan or not.

It's only a GAME.....a hobby for some.....but none the less.....its just a game.....keep that in mind next time your bi-polar ass gets caught up in another one of your little fits, then go take your meds.....

Booommmm Hhhheeeaadddd Ssshhhooott!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2006, 09:03 PM   #8  
})FA|Killian|WL
})FA|HM Cofounder

I would actually have to agree with eternal there , give me 2 minutes in psp and I can put anyones name at the beginning of that vid . thats not really any kind of proof of a hacker Oo , more like poor flaming .
I really believe this matter should have been handled between The CSS division leaders and the CoA and not publicly thrown around until the appeal results were in or the laeders dicided the outcome , If it was as clear at that vid. it wouldn't have taken them weeks to decide to suspend . But to come into different division vent channels anouncing it and posting some random vid with someones name on it with hacks shown is a little premature . If it comes out to be proven he didn't actually hack , then you've actually made false claims and have already planted a seed in everyones head he is one , thus leaving him marked as a hacker when indeed he may not be . If he is ( or did ) then yeah drop the hammer , but I personally need hard evidence not just a thought or a question .

Old 11-29-2006, 08:44 PM   #9  
remo.
Humiliation!

Just to let all you FA members and admins know, I'm not apart of this team nor do I wish to be. I'm here simply because, this video of one of your members puddnlover (whoever that is) is completly ridiculous. Do you realize that Eternal hacked, so that made him look bad, but now he just looks like and equal to you all. You hacked a game same as him. Makes no difference who was in the video or at the end if you say you don't hack, you have the hacks so you're now a hacker. You just made your whole team look shitty. Now it's not just Eternal that looks bad, it's you all. So good job in disgracing the name of FA. IT'S ONLY A GAME, so why take it so far?

p.s. Eternal is my boy weather or not he hacked. If he did he's stupid, if he didn't he's okay. Either way you look like retards for posting this and making it. You are in the same boat as him now. good job.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:20 PM   #10  
Thunder62
Humiliation!

what I want to know is did blood download those hack and fraps while playing ethernal' demo? Because I seen ethernal's demo right after the match and i didnt see any thing on it.

Closed Thread