Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Great Teacher Onizuka
Old 08-25-2006, 02:32 AM   #1  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Default Great Teacher Onizuka

This is the best anime that was ever created. I am going to be a teacher, and this series gave me alot of inspiration, hope, and objective in not only my teaching career, but ethics and motivation and self confidence in myself as a man and a human being. A must watch if you are a guy. blah blah blah. Anyways, any other anime like this? 10/10 watch it now damnit

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 08-25-2006, 09:35 AM   #2  
Beyonder
X-Login King

The show might be uplifting, but please dont use it for any type of base on reality, in the US or Japan, or for that matter don't use any anime as what Japan is like... ;p

Old 08-26-2006, 08:44 PM   #3  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

You mean they don't allow smoking in school in the classroom, or smaking little girls asses in school? TY Beyonder you saved me.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:32 PM   #4  
Beyonder
X-Login King

just dont be one of the anime freaks in my japanese class who thinks there are ninjas running around japan *shudders*

Old 08-31-2006, 10:35 AM   #5  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0rPi0n
This is the best anime that was ever created. I am going to be a teacher, and this series gave me alot of inspiration, hope, and objective in not only my teaching career, but ethics and motivation and self confidence in myself as a man and a human being. A must watch if you are a guy. blah blah blah. Anyways, any other anime like this? 10/10 watch it now damnit

It's a good watch... but with rules and regulations, you wouldn't be able to get away with half the shit this guy does.... (if i'm remembering the show correctly, that is)

It's time to meet your master.

Old 08-31-2006, 03:45 PM   #6  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Thats true clock, he actually wasn't suppose to get away with half the shit he did. In Japan its much stricter than over here; the point is he does and he effects his students lives.

It isn't so much what you do as a teacher. He was crazy; the point is that he made life fun for his students again, believed in them, and in the end gave up the one thing he wanted to do the most in his life, teaching, to protect his students.

As a teacher, if I take what he does, and use it in my own way, I can be just as effective. Remember the students were most effected by the fact that he handled every situation on his own, and as a man. He never took the easy way out, every time he got in trouble he could have avoided it by simply pointing the blame at his students, but instead, found his own way out. He put his career on the line every time when he did this, and his students reacted by trying to protect him in turn. He never sold them out, he always had their best interests in mind.

He has a qoute in there, that people should wipe their own ass. That is how you should approach life. If something fucks up, look toward yourself to make things right. Be honest to yourself, and to everyone around you. And be motivated enough to do what you have to when the time comes, no matter what your abilities are. Anyways, WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVENT!!!

Old 09-01-2006, 04:02 PM   #7  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

I've seen it, and for alot of the japanese shit my old room-mate downloaded, I actually enjoyed the shows. Definitely recommended.

It's time to meet your master.