Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army

Macdaddy
Old 03-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #1  
macdaddyk
Wicked Sick!

Default Macdaddy

I got in a car crash and my mom and my sister both died. It was terrible. I broke my arm and my shin snapped in half. this was A LOT OF PAIN. i wont be able to move my lagg for 7 months or longer, if it can be treated properly. I can barely type its taken bout five minutes to ype this much. I am in a lot of pain and dont expect to be on any time soon. Im back to school, and my councellors, teachers and my dad say im am very emotionally strong going throught this physical and mental pain.
So here's what happened. My sister was driving and a drunk driver rear ended us at an intersection of a highway and a street leading onto the highway. It was a red light and we had stopped at the line. the drunk driver hit us at 40 miles an hour from behind and pushed us out. my sister tried to gun it from oncoming traffic, but only managed to put us in front of a semi coming at nearly 90 miles per hour. he hit us on the drivers side while my mom was sitting passenger and i behind her. they died instantly and i blacked out. I woke up 3 days later and was in the hospital until now. I got out Yesterday and went to school today. I will talk to youguys when i am somewhat recovered. Until the Good Luck with the clan! Goodbye

Old 03-13-2007, 07:50 PM   #2  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Jesus christ, Mac. I don't know what to say. Talk to me on MSN if you can get on, man. Best to you and your family.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:14 PM   #3  
blood

blood is

This just cannot be a simple thing to deal with. In the past, members would turn to FA for support. I'm not telling you what to do or trying to think for you, but just remember we're here if you need us. I went through a lot of shit in my teen years, too, and FA helped a lot with that.

You have my sympathy and this division's friendship. Please don't hesitate if we can help you somehow.

blood

Old 03-13-2007, 08:34 PM   #4  
thescreensavers
Humiliation!

WoW. What car were you in? at thous speeds metal is like plastic. Sorry for your loss.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #5  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

we'll be sayin prayers fer ya mac...remember what i said on our forums, ifn ya need ANYTHING holler, like Ice said if ya need to talk holler, eveyrbody is here for ya bro.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:17 PM   #6  
Paav21
AA Team

OMG, thats the worse news ever. I'm so sorry for your lost. Just remember what other people have already said, and that is if you ever need to talk about anything just ask and we'll help out anyway we can.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:36 PM   #7  
Zin
AA Team

Hey Mac,

I remember when you were upset that you didn't get promoted. We were all very happy for you when you did. I remember all the good times Mac, all the fun times. Just remember the great times you had with your mother and sister, and take hope that one day you'll see them again. I am so sorry for your loss Mac, and I know God is taking care of them right now. I also know God will take care of you too man.

We're all here for you, and we wish you the best of luck. Come back and see us. Take care of yourself man.

CZ

Old 03-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I'm extremely sorry to hear of your loss Mac. I don't even know what to say, if there is even anything to say. If you need anything man, anything at all, just ask.
I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

-KhaoZ

Old 03-13-2007, 11:26 PM   #9  
Poncho
SC2 Team

Why do bad things happen to good people.....

I hope your alright Mac.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:02 AM   #10  
ibme
Old man

Man, even I'm at a loss for words....it's hard enough to loose a family member but to loose 2 at the same time in such a manner is unthinkable. I'm truely sorry for your loss man, rest assured you will be in everyones prayers at my house.

Take all the time you need to recover and gather yourself together. Your place here in FA will be waiting for you when you decide it's time.