Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

gamebattles retrival/attcker/defender ladder
Old 01-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #1  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

Default gamebattles retrival/attcker/defender ladder

I was on gamebattles the other day and saw they had a ladder for retrival, attacker/defender matches. I know were on alot and sometimes everyone is unable to play matches because we are so active as a clan. I thought running this ladder would be a chance for us to get out there as a clan and a chance for more people to play matches. Right now there are only 50 ranked clans on that ladder 51 unranked. just a thought

Old 01-30-2007, 06:50 PM   #2  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

k, but that would be kinda hectic. Maybe we could have Vegan head of the Sharpshooter, Jester head of Survival, and You head of a and d.

Old 01-30-2007, 11:52 PM   #3  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

it was just an idea. It seems we have the man power or atleast ample ready recruits to beef up man power if we are to strained out. I would be up for playing it if it gets the leaders go ahead.

Old 01-31-2007, 06:47 AM   #4  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

I don't think we should do Attack and Defend or Retrieval, lets stay with Team Survival and Sharpshooter. Just more crap we need to focus on and that something I don't feel like doing. Lets do this a lil more in the future. How bout lets have a total of 20 Sharpshooter games and 10 Survival completed. This way everyone has played in a game and that we are working as a team now.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:25 AM   #5  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

I love attack/Defend. Shit loads more tactics involved. In my opinion team sharpshooter is just stupid. Team survival is fun though. Not that it really matters, becasue my playing time has been limited to about 5 hours tops per week becasue of classes and work.

Old 01-31-2007, 05:57 PM   #6  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

If we are ever start a Retrieval ladder i would like to be in charge, I know good tactics on all the maps that we must practice.

Old 01-31-2007, 07:57 PM   #7  
xilez
First Blood!

you may know tactics... but do you know how to lead in a situation with a shit load of pressure

Last edited by xilez : 01-31-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:20 PM   #8  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

no, madD dont judge yourself please. Let us judge you like we let you (and everyone else) judge us. Just because you think you're a good leader does'nt mean you are. I'm not saying you're not, you're just saying that you're a great leader.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:00 AM   #9  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBXAXTXMXAXNX
no, madD dont judge yourself please. Let us judge you like we let you (and everyone else) judge us. Just because you think you're a good leader does'nt mean you are. I'm not saying you're not, you're just saying that you're a great leader.

Haha hey man I was just going to show some strats but I guess ill let minefewer take it.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:16 AM   #10  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

I think attack and defend would be a fun ladder to be on. Extremely team oriented. With the proper tactics and good players most objectives can be achieved within two minutes. To me, Team sharpshooter is too simliar to COD multiplayer. Cat and mouse chase, just not my style of playing. A persons life doesn't seem as valuable as it does in attack and defend. Die respawn die respawn. I am yet to read the A/D rules but im really hoping they have a respawn limit.