Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

I miss...
Old 01-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #1  
DarkstarFA
First Blood!

Default I miss...

My old FA|RVS Crew...Me rocked shit we owned shit...We were the shit....Blah the RVS|V for 360...

Pc rules and it will always rule...Good luck to yall tho for Live...Keep the FA name alive will ya...Don't end up like we did...But as you already kno already All must good things must come to an end...

Shouts ta Theory,Hermes,Killian,Majus,Kami,Mav,Noob,MAX,Deat hnite,ManSlut, haha yall kno who u were...Missyou guys :(

Old 01-14-2007, 05:36 PM   #2  
Foresaken
Humiliation!

ohhh dark you little mother fucker, i don't see my name in that list you cocksucker lol. :D

Old 01-14-2007, 07:11 PM   #3  
DarkstarFA
First Blood!

And foresaken and unjust and rathious and I dont know why but is is Laramor? I dunno but for some reason there was another dude that I always thought could be rathious's brother on ts haha..But um yea element you too..COBRA brethern I can't believe i almost forgot u...n then there was brutal1ty damn who else....haha that english dude haha whatever his name was...Canton? whatever everybody i played with FREEMAN!!!RIBU ahh yea them too I went to school with Ribu and Chyailee you too man...