Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!
Closed Thread

Wow, just wow.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:31 AM   #1  
no0bmasta
Dominating!

Default Wow, just wow.

So we'll get a forum for a game that doesn't even come out for another 2 months because an admin just *wanted* it there.

However we don't get a WoW forum because you don't want there to be.

Can we please stop basing these forums off of what you fucking want and base it off what the community wants? For fuck's sake.

To add on a little, I don't even see any threads from ANYONE asking for a gear's of war division/forum. However, I do see several people who wanted a WoW forum. So what if we're not all on the same server? Half the people in this clan don't have an xbox 360.

Fucking fascist ass clan is all this is.

Last edited by no0bmasta : 09-14-2006 at 08:36 AM.

Old 09-14-2006, 10:32 AM   #2  
Kudos
CS Team Member

yeh. i saw that too. bullshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
Yeah that Kudos kid is fucking funny as a goat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
For sure kudos is one suckass dude.

Old 09-14-2006, 11:49 AM   #3  
eighteesix / Killya
Call of Duty Staff

you're just realizing this now? that's how its always been, hence the 'rank' of overlord

Old 09-14-2006, 01:06 PM   #4  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Like Ice said, when you guys all get on one server and make a clan, we'll make you a forum. Our Gears of War division already has plenty of members, runs the primary Gears of War IRC channel that's visited by the Vice President of Epic Mark Rein, Lead Designer Cliffy B, the Unreal Engine 3 Programmers, and the Gears of War game testers. What have you WoW people done? Nothing but play on many seperate servers.

When you meet the requirements, you'll get a division. We meet them with Gears of War, so stop your bitching.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:09 PM   #5  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Not to mention that a WoW forum was tried already and no one ever posted in it. So you have no division, previous failure, and no plans for getting on the same server, I think that qualifies as a NO!

Other than me, Max Sterling has a 360, Cyb has a 360, Freeman has a 360, Cobra, Halo, etc etc. The list goes on and on. There are plenty of us who have the 360s, and plenty more who will be buying 360s just to play Gears of War.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:46 PM   #6  
no0bmasta
Dominating!

That's np, we'll have it your way.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:49 PM   #7  
CoreyvsWorld
Warlord

the only thing that gets me, is you played WoW se7n, Not only would it be a HUGE pain in the ass for everyone to re-roll on a server, and have everyone not lose track of even getting to 60, But once on that server and we have all the FA members at 60, how hard it would be to make a good guild out of it.

There was an FA guild, and ya know what they could do, maybe 2 bosses in ZG, it came about becuse of somethign like this, and it failed when everyone realised it was too hard to recruit.

If everyone is already on seperate servers with 60's in good guilds, why put them down so hard just to have a forum to discuss a game, whats the big difference of everyone being in a guild together and not?

Old 09-14-2006, 04:36 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

As I said to the admins:

Quote:
Gears of War is going to be the biggest shit since CS and Halo2, we as a clan will be getting involved early in that community. This is something we as a clan should try and do more often. Getting a jump start on potentialy large communities can help us grow in new ways. Gears of War has the members, as well as others who have asked me to join but were turned down for now.

I suggest to the clan that if other large games are coming, we embrace these games based on their potential and who wants to lead the project, and not how many current members want to join that division. If we as an administration do our jobs in watching over these projects, we can spot those which seem to be winners, and which should be evaluated, and possibly removed.

Old 09-14-2006, 07:29 PM   #9  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/...splay.php?f=42

Enjoy. I better see it used this time!

Closed Thread