Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

GRAW 2 or RB6?
Old 03-13-2007, 11:28 PM   #1  
xGOxVEGANx
RS: Vegas Staff

Default GRAW 2 or RB6?

Hey guys, I hate to do this, and I don't want to seem like a prick, but it needs to happen.

I want to know which of you want to stay with the RB6 division and which of you want to focus on the GRAW division. I know everyone is saying that it's just a new game and that's why everyone is overplaying it, but in a lot of cases that isn't true. RB6 was a main focus of ours for a long time, and we were always on it, yet the game wasn't new. It will most likley be the same for GRAW.

The bottom line is that we can't be great as a team if we keep flip flopping games. We won't be good in personal skill, either. I know this sounds hypocritical, but once again, this is why I'm quitting Gears. I have no more need for it since RB6 went to MLG.

To those more interested in GRAW, I'll miss you, but we'll just need to recruit more to replace those absent. I'm not saying that you can't stay on the ladder and play gamebattles with us once and a while, but the dedicated ones will have priority, and the people flip flopping sure as hell won't be playing in MLG.

-- Vegan.
Fuck your catchy one liners, fuck your dress to impress. You can go fuck yourself with that trendy shit. Fuck your bad attitudes, fuck your weak high-class. Fuck all you pretenders, keep your life of trash.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:45 PM   #2  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

Rainbow Six series (excluding Lockdown) will always be my favorite, i play Halo 1 & 2 from time to time, but not everyday or even every other day, like i do Rainbow Six. I will be sticking with Rainbow Six :)

Old 03-14-2007, 12:02 AM   #3  
Fallen JeStEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGOxVEGANx
Hey guys, I hate to do this, and I don't want to seem like a prick, but it needs to happen.

I want to know which of you want to stay with the RB6 division and which of you want to focus on the GRAW division. I know everyone is saying that it's just a new game and that's why everyone is overplaying it, but in a lot of cases that isn't true. RB6 was a main focus of ours for a long time, and we were always on it, yet the game wasn't new. It will most likley be the same for GRAW.

The bottom line is that we can't be great as a team if we keep flip flopping games. We won't be good in personal skill, either. I know this sounds hypocritical, but once again, this is why I'm quitting Gears. I have no more need for it since RB6 went to MLG.

To those more interested in GRAW, I'll miss you, but we'll just need to recruit more to replace those absent. I'm not saying that you can't stay on the ladder and play gamebattles with us once and a while, but the dedicated ones will have priority, and the people flip flopping sure as hell won't be playing in MLG.

-- Vegan.

Yeah I am 100% behind Vegan on this decision and I hate to see team members leave but at least we can play together from time to time. I want to see both division grow and become full of dedicated, great players. But you can not be dedicated to both games, escipally if you are leading a division or both of them. I hate losing and both division will be hurt from flip flopping players. I would like to see as many members stay as possible but I just want to know who is leaving so we can count heads. I want what is best for everyone but escipally what is best for FA all around.

Hey Frozen I play halo with a couple buddies I know and you are more than welcomed to come in and that goes for anyone else who plays halo from time to time.

Oh yeah I am of course staying with Rainbow six like everyone knows.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:37 AM   #4  
Hekkensn
Killing Spree!

GRAW for me. Now that i'm a leader i wont have time for both...but i will play if u need me for a match or when i'm bored i'll play 6

Old 03-14-2007, 12:48 AM   #5  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

RB6 Easily. No contest.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:39 AM   #6  
MattZilla20
First Blood!

GRAW for me

Old 03-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #7  
Fallen JeStEr

yeah hek i knew you would thanks mat for letting us know and good luck to you guys with graw.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #8  
Guyzea
RS: Vegas Team Member

Hekksnsehek, i told you so.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:11 PM   #9  
Hekkensn
Killing Spree!

????????????

Old 03-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #10  
FiI2eStaI2teR
Dominating!

i wish this would of been brought up earlier......esp after we set up the GRAW ladder, if this would of been the case i would not have set a FA graw ladder up........so i guess i will be forced to only play one game because i promised to lead it..............not leaving me a option, so i GRAW 2 it is. i will remove myself from all gamebattles ladders

P.S. any GRAW member who is also on the RB6 ladder, please let (me or hekk kno wuts ur game prefence gonna be, im not gonna be blammed for taking members away

guyzea
disturbed
dutch
illfaded

let us know ASAP

Last edited by FiI2eStaI2teR : 03-14-2007 at 04:09 PM.