Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Counter-Strike

Old 06-07-2007, 06:47 AM   #1  
uncloned
Dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Suck Rooster!
maybe you should administor certain rights to the select few that are on the CAL team instead of any jo schmo walking in off the street to see your private files, basically, you offered them up to us on a silver platter.

CAL rules 2.70 says

we encourage the sharing of screenshots and demos as a gesture of good sportsmanship and trust between teams

That link was not intended to be kept private and you having them in no way helps get scorp suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Suck Rooster!
Logs and emails are not considered proof by themselves, as they can be easily altered or forged. Confidential and private matters should be respected, and logs from third parties should not be considered proof of any action or intention on their own.

So whats your next plan of attack ?

I only need to ask lhurgoyf to check the IP your posting from and compare it to the game server logs to find out who you are.

I'm not sure what made you think I wanted to submit anything to CAL. I just think it's funny that you thought we would actually go through all that trouble. We weren't even beginning to. Why would we care if you are suspended? I figure you'll be gone in less than 3 matches anyway. 75% of the teams that lose their first match, especially dominated in the way you did, leave the league. We hope you'll stick around and maybe we can catch a scrim some time and offer pointers to help you become more competitive.

In the meantime, enjoy your summer, 9th grade is going to be a big change for you!

Last edited by uncloned : 06-07-2007 at 11:42 AM.