Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Old 01-03-2007, 01:08 AM   #51  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer|-|untR
omg, plz tell me it aint so emerica ??? don't goto the darkside man ..... please stay a pc player and leave the consols for the kiddies ....

Deer|-|untR out !!! :D :D
Just cause you're stuck in the past, doesn't mean everyone should be :)

Old 01-03-2007, 01:54 AM   #52  
Deer|-|untR
Humiliation!

Unhappy

awwwwww now don't get all butt hurt, I am just stating a well known fact. approx. 88% of all console gamers are under the age of 18, and the other 12% are generally adults who are >25 and don't understand the value of purchassing a pc for a few more $$$ more or simply can't afford the extra $$.

Trust me man, i was the consol gamer from hell when sega genesis game out back in the eighties (and i was a teenager) and had purchassed and/or traded for well over 150 games to play. That being said, with the game consoles processors getting more and more powerful and the graphics doing more and more all the time, i am not saying the consols don't give any WOW factor for the buck. I am just just saying from experience, i can honestly say that by time i accumulated my entire sega library of games the console was already obsolute and the industry had well moved on to the "next big thing" not to mention my wallet was very light..... heh heh

too bad so sad for me :(

But i really can say the same senerio is happening today with all the x-box, Wii, and playstation gaming systems than happened back than. Just at a much more advanced level. Trust me when i say these latest systems will be "old news" in less than a few years and the manufactures will be off marketting the "next big thing" and your sitting with a substantial investment in something nobody's playing with anymore and/or you grow up and realize the mistake you have made. lol

No offense but the point being made here is if you save some additional cash and get yourself a pc not only can you do some remarkable gaming, but you also have the ability to do so much more than you ever could with a console. Had I known back than what I know today, I wish when i was under 18 and spending all my hard earned cash on a silly console and it's games that i had instead saved it and put it towards a pc !! I'd have been so much further ahead and so would have you.

Happy gaming and look foward to seeing you all on the battlefield !!!

DeerHunter Out !!! :D :D :D
<inserts 2 cents>

Old 01-03-2007, 03:02 PM   #53  
Guyzea
RS: Vegas Team Member

I've encountered A LOT of these "Kiddie" creatures on game like CSS and BF2 on the PC so you phail DeerHuntr.

Old 01-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #54  
NJPunker23
RS: Vegas Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyzea
I've encountered A LOT of these "Kiddie" creatures on game like CSS and BF2 on the PC so you phail DeerHuntr.

Agreed, I use to be a heavy CS:source player and bf2 player. I saved up for 4 years for a decent gaming/workstatiion rig.

AMD Atholon X2 4600+
1.5 Gig PC 3200 DDR SDRAM
Radeon x1600 PRO
Soundblaster Audigy 2 Plat.
Logitech Z-5500's

I just got bored of PC gaming, way to expensive to keep on upgrading hardware. My dual core is great for my 3D Animation/Modeling rending and work.

The 360 is simply a gaming machine, its an machine dedicated to gaming. PC's are never dedicated to gaming, since they run Operating Systems, that demand power and resources as well. I am an 20 year old Full time College student that prefers console gaming over PC gaming.

I dont have to run Vent/Teamspeak to play with people over 360, it has an unified system over Xbox Live for voice chat, as well as friends list, which eliminates X-Fire/or aother Chat clients. The 360 has everything i need in one box and at the palm of my hands.

To say that console gaming is for, little children only, is an understatement. Both PC gaming, and console gaming varies by age groups. It all matters what you get out of the experince.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:32 PM   #55  
Deer|-|untR
Humiliation!

Fair nuff, to each their own .... happy gaming all, I meant no offense, just as i wrote below my fairwell above, it was just my 2 cents

DeerHunter Out !!!

Old 01-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #56  
})FA|Killian|WL
})FA|HM Cofounder

On a PC defence , I have played about 35 different kickass pc games and only twice have I had to buy a game ...... compared to buying consule games all the time ...... I save money and only upgrade for about ( $300 ) bucks every 2 years or so ....... I save money on PC :D