Old 07-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #21  
Poncho
SC2 Team

i'll think about it.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #22  
madmalice
First Blood!

Good day to you post reader!

So I picked up the game again after a many year hiatus and am in need of direction as to where the state of the game is today. I'll be a great player once again but I obviously have new things to learn in the mean time. So yeah I quit right before the expansion (so I have been trying to avoid spoilers but I think its almost too late I may know too much)and was saddened that events in my life took me away from this beautiful game, but I have bought it again, HUZZAH!

I have no characters on US east but I can start over till the patch comes out (especially if I have trusted people to work with, I have yet to play online publicly anyways since returning for the fear of haxxors). Plus that will give me time to relearn everything and start pickup the stuff that is anew, since blizzard ensures that you have plenty of time, every time.

I can totally donate for vent if you need assistance blades just let me know. Guess its time for me to go buy a headset again, or dig thru that old box of junk for my old ones.

So if anyone here wants to play with me (i'm not a loot monster I swear!!! [laughs]) I have plenty of time as I rotate shifts and don't see my wife as often as I should be able to...

acct: madmalice

PS - as if this post needed a PS

PSS - hahah now I know why Im a forum reader not a forum poster

PSSS - just kidding

Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #23  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmalice
I have plenty of time as I rotate shifts and don't see my wife as often as I should be able to...

Hahahaha

Well, Madmalice, I don't think many of us are currently playing. Like yourself, most of us are returning after quitting. Only difference is we're returning to play the new patch. Which is why this forum is not yet currently active. Almost all of us are waiting for the new patch to release to start up again. Some people are still playing but yea.

I think your best bet would be to go pub it up. Otherwise you'll get impatient sob's like me who just want to rush you through the game :P

I added you to friends in either case but I can't play during the week so you probably won't see me on.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #24  
Lt Venom
D2 Team

I'm on quite a bit now so, Madmalice, add Shadowvenom and maybe we will run into each other on Battle.net. I haven't quit playing one of the greatest games in existence.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #25  
N0de
Dominating!

is D2 going to switch over to the new battle net?

Old 10-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #26  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

I dunno.. doubt it.