Go Back   Fallen Angels > Game Divisions > Diablo III

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Welcome Dfans!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default Welcome Dfans!

Welcome fellow Diablo Fans to my humble abode. I trust you will all enjoy your stay and I look forward to getting to know everyone. Although this clan is being formed for the new ladder season and patch 1.13 I've decided to open the forums to begin organising things and to allow those of us still playing 1.12 to play together. We'll be playing Softcore Ladder on USEast but if there is increased interest from others to start on another server or to play HC I don't see why we can't have multiple groups.

To join the D2 Division go to the Anything Goes forum and view the [How To] on how to join a division. If there are any questions please feel free to post here or send me a PM. For those of you wishing to host sigs or ava's feel free to use our File section :)

Use this thread to post a little something about yourself and include some contact info such as Xfire, MSN, AIM, etc. if you feel comfortable doing so. Also, of course, include your bnet account. I'll post something about myself soon but I have to get back to work!

Last edited by IceBlade : 07-14-2009 at 07:58 PM.