Thread: Halo 3?
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #2  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvizioN
Me and a bunch of my friends started a GB clan for Halo 3, and I thought it'd be pretty cool if we could squeeze into here under your name?
We've won a few lan tournaments in our area for halo 2, and we play together just about every day.
So just, whoever approves these new divisions, take this into some deep consideration. :).

Thanks!

Hey Nvizion I don't have any power but I can give you suggestions to help move along the process. Get all of your guys to sign up on the site and post. This shows that you got some manpower and the divison will not collapse in a month. Also shows that you can lead by ordering people to do an important job for the clan. I am sure there are some FA members that would like to join by trying out. I actually got a couple of friends myself that would probably be interested in joining a good clan. I am getting Halo 3 and we can all play together and have fun. I am not sure if they want in a clan but probably do.

Good luck and you definitly will be able to find players but the key is to find those dedicated awesome players.

I will probably be on halo 3 after midnight of release.

See you online man.

--Fallen