Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rainbox Six: Vegas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   What happened Thursday night???? (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3816)

Hell 0n Wheels 10-18-2007 10:52 PM

What happened Thursday night????

What was up lastnight(Thursday night)... lol.....I was playing rainbow and then suddenly around 9pm, no other FA member was on:(.... I was playing rainbow all by my lonely self all scared, cause none of my daddies were on to hold my hand with, LOL, LOL, LOL..... No seriously, around 9pm, i was the only FA member on playing rainbow in random rooms bymyself trying to get some practice in waiting for the other FA members to get on. Then about 10:30pm, the host had to shut down the room to go to bed... so since i have been playing by myself for almost 2 hours practicing and all, i decided to close down for the night... and while closing down Porter and Swedish were the only ones to sign back on. Talk about bad timing:). Anyways, just wonderin what was up, and where was everyone else at and if anyone got killed or something that I don't know of? :( I hope nothing bad happened.... Anyways, I know Mine, Ill, Porter and Swedish were on earlier playing H3, but what happened with Guyzea and the rest of the FA members? Just wondering, thanks ya'll. L8terz!!!!

Fallen JeStEr 10-19-2007 02:49 PM

I don't get on my xbox thurs, fri, or sat. nights bc I am out at kickbacks as porter refers to them. Sometimes I will get on those nights but it is not planned. Like if nothing is going on or it is shitty out or i got homework then I come on and play some rainbow.

Hell 0n Wheels 10-19-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
I don't get on my xbox thurs, fri, or sat. nights bc I am out at kickbacks as porter refers to them. Sometimes I will get on those nights but it is not planned. Like if nothing is going on or it is shitty out or i got homework then I come on and play some rainbow.

What about if your getting some Pussy or Cock.. lol would that count as one of the kickbacks? LOL

Sincerely,

porter3030 10-19-2007 05:19 PM

ya well it dont matter my fucking xbox dont read disc anymore again

2 strikes till that ps triple

DivineStrauta 10-19-2007 05:33 PM

Christ porter, be nicer to your 360's and you'll stop getting disappointed

Fallen JeStEr 10-20-2007 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivineStrauta
Christ porter, be nicer to your 360's and you'll stop getting disappointed

Probably does know how much you hate it.

Fallen JeStEr 10-20-2007 03:44 PM

hey i will be on tonight for a bit because I work til midnight my time and then I have a econ test I need to study for. I work tommorrow night so I have to start studying that shit tonight because the test is monday. So any ways if anyone is bored tonight or will be on, look out for me. It won't be until like 1 am eastern earliest thou.

Hell 0n Wheels 10-21-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
hey i will be on tonight for a bit because I work til midnight my time and then I have a econ test I need to study for. I work tommorrow night so I have to start studying that shit tonight because the test is monday. So any ways if anyone is bored tonight or will be on, look out for me. It won't be until like 1 am eastern earliest thou.

You work night shift Jester man, or what hours do you work at night man? What kind of job do you do? Are you a prostitute or something:), lol