Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Proposed New Divisions (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Halo 3? (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3686)

NvizioN 09-21-2007 02:24 PM

Halo 3?

Me and a bunch of my friends started a GB clan for Halo 3, and I thought it'd be pretty cool if we could squeeze into here under your name?
We've won a few lan tournaments in our area for halo 2, and we play together just about every day.
So just, whoever approves these new divisions, take this into some deep consideration. :).

Thanks!

Fallen JeStEr 09-22-2007 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NvizioN
Me and a bunch of my friends started a GB clan for Halo 3, and I thought it'd be pretty cool if we could squeeze into here under your name?
We've won a few lan tournaments in our area for halo 2, and we play together just about every day.
So just, whoever approves these new divisions, take this into some deep consideration. :).

Thanks!

Hey Nvizion I don't have any power but I can give you suggestions to help move along the process. Get all of your guys to sign up on the site and post. This shows that you got some manpower and the divison will not collapse in a month. Also shows that you can lead by ordering people to do an important job for the clan. I am sure there are some FA members that would like to join by trying out. I actually got a couple of friends myself that would probably be interested in joining a good clan. I am getting Halo 3 and we can all play together and have fun. I am not sure if they want in a clan but probably do.

Good luck and you definitly will be able to find players but the key is to find those dedicated awesome players.

I will probably be on halo 3 after midnight of release.

See you online man.

--Fallen

NvizioN 09-22-2007 02:40 AM

Yeah I'll get my friends to sign up here asap.
I'm just waiting for them to register on GB so we can get this underway.
I've got some matches scheduled for a couple days after release, so I need them on there pretty soon.
We're all lanning at my friends house right after the launch so we can get all the maps down and the gametypes that GB is gonna be running.
Hopefully we'll do as well on h3 as we did on h2.
:).

Fallen JeStEr 09-22-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NvizioN
Yeah I'll get my friends to sign up here asap.
I'm just waiting for them to register on GB so we can get this underway.
I've got some matches scheduled for a couple days after release, so I need them on there pretty soon.
We're all lanning at my friends house right after the launch so we can get all the maps down and the gametypes that GB is gonna be running.
Hopefully we'll do as well on h3 as we did on h2.

Probably I don't see Halo 3 being much different from Halo 2 other than the fact new maps and some new weapons. You seem like you know what you are doing, good luck in gb. Oh also I hear Halo 3 has video footage option built into the game. That is very helpful when playing on gb because people like to not report losses and cheat by using glitches. Also that footage is good for seeing how you beat an opponent and how you lost to an opponent.

I will have to play with you guys sometime.

--Fallen

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 09-22-2007 01:58 PM

let me in, ask khaoz for a starter forum under proposed divisions, if he thinks it has potential, he'll make it a division... that's what happened with CoD 4. I'm pretty sure I'm getting halo 3 on tuesday.

NvizioN 09-23-2007 03:09 AM

Yeah, they do have that video footage, just like on CS.
So I'm sure GB is gonna have each person send in random clips from the game or something to prove that everyone was there, and playing legit.
I'm excited to see what kinda gametypes GB is gonna offer.
Or even the new MLG stuff going on for it.

CrazyProFF 09-23-2007 03:30 PM

yeah im getting halo 3 tuesday hopefully as well...and i was pretty good on halo 2

NvizioN 09-23-2007 08:43 PM

Pretty Good?
We ought to have a big group game goin on one day.
We'll see where everyone is at.

Vinco 09-24-2007 11:48 AM

Ill be online at about 1 in the morning (TONIGHT) after i get my copy. and how do u record the video of each match? does it store it on urt HDD? i wonder how much room there is gunna be after sum1 plays like 30 matches

NvizioN 09-24-2007 01:25 PM

After each game it asks if you want to save that last game.
And if you think you'll run out of space, buy an external hard drive.
I got one for that and other saves/movies for my 360.
Well worth it.